- who was honored by the World Book of Records London for his contribution to Indian films?
A) Manoj Vajpayee
B) Manoj Kumar
C) Irfan Khan
D) Dilip Kumar
- Machkund Hydro Electric Power Plant is situated in which of the following state?
A) Andhra Pardesh
D) Both A & C
- Mahathir Mohamad announced his resignation. He was the former PM of which country?
- FRA and IRS are such instruments which can provide effective hedge against interest rate risks. What does F stands for in FRA?
- Ministry of Steel launched SERVICE scheme and Portal for which organisation?
B) Coal India
- Who has received SERB Women Excellence Award-2020
A) Varsha Kumari
B) Kavya Singh
C) Anushka Singh
D) Niti Kumar
- India’s 1st Mahatma Gandhi convention centre inaugurated in which country?
- When is the National Mathematics Day celebrated?
A) December 22
B) November 20
C) August 12
D) September 21
- What is the rank of India in 2020 Global Talent Competitiveness Index (GTCI)?
- AEPS is a bank led model which allows online interoperable financial inclusion transaction at _____?
C) Aadhar Card
- Which was the focal country at 44th International Kolkata Book Fair?
- Who was re-elected as Rowing Federation of India president?
A) Rajinder Singh
B) Souvik Ghose
C) Rajpal Singh
D) Rajalaxmi Singh Deo
- Government think-tank Niti Aayog will develop a national data and analytics platform which is proposed to be released in which year?
- Who clinched a gold medal in the 57 kg men’s at Asian Wrestling Championships?
A) Vladivostok Steven
B) Hikmatullo Vohidov
C) Ravi Kumar Dahiya
D) Ravi Kumar Dahiya
- Where is the HQ of Yes Bank?
- When is World Theatre Day observed?
A) March 25
B) March 30
C) March 27
D) March 28
- ______ will function as the authorized Bharat Bill Payment Central Unit (BBPCU) in BBPS?
B) Sponsor Banks
- Which Company launched an interactive AI Powered ChatBot solution LIDEA for its customers on WhatsApp?
D) Infotech Solution
- Which body provides loans up to Rs 50 lakh to MSEs manufacturing medical supplies to fight COVID-19?
- Where is the HQ of Paytm?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 770”
Good post. I learn something more difficult on different blogs everyday. It will all the time be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and apply a bit of something from their store. I?d want to use some with the content on my weblog whether you don?t mind. Natually I?ll offer you a hyperlink in your net blog. Thanks for sharing.