- As per the annual PwC CEO survey,what was the rank of India in best market for global companies looking for growth abroad?
- When is National Civil Services Day observed?
A) 11 April
B) 14 February
C) 10 March
D) 21 April
- Recently BRO opened a 360-foot-long bailey suspension bridge on the Teesta river located in which state?
- FRA and IRS are such instruments which can provide effective hedge against interest rate risks. What does S stands for in IRS?
- Which country announced formation of new govt headed by Hassan Diab?
- Who headed the committee that has been formed for prevention & control of COVID-19?
A) Randeep Guleria
B) Ajay Nair
C) Preeti Sudan
D) VK Paul
- RBI cancelled the Certificate of Authorisation of which wallet on account of voluntary surrender of authorisation?
B) Vodafone mpesa
C) Airtel Money
- Which becomes the first state in India to introduce taser guns?
- Alamatti Dam is situated on the banks of which river?
- RBI has raised the Investment limit for FPIs in government & corporate bonds to how much percent?
- IIN (Institution Identification Number) is a ___ digit number.
- Apollo Hospitals Group in collaboration with which company launched a Health EMI Card?
A) Bajaj Finserv
- Which country has been confirmed as the first co-chair of the governing council of India-led global Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)?
- Which Company gets IRDAI approval to pilot 5 projects under Regulatory Sandbox?
A) IDBI Federal
C) ICICI Lombard
D) HDFC Bank
- Which bank launched pre-paid card Enkasu?
A) Federal Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Karur Vysya Bank
- EXIM Bank has extended how much line of credit to Suriname government to fund the country”s rural electrification programme?
A) USD 34.90 million
B) USD 40 million
C) USD 44.50 million
D) USD 35.80 million
- Where is the HQ of Rowing Federation of India?
- Banks which are desirous of operating as BBPOUs would need to obtain one-time approval from the Reserve Bank of India under the __________?
A) Companies Act 2013
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- As per Swiss bank Julius Baer report 2020,which city was found to be the most expensive in Swiss wealth management group?
- What is the currency of France?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...