- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the new global headquarters of Kanha Santi Vanam of the Ram Chanda mission in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the currency of Sudan?
- Which state has bagged the first position for the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The securities offered for substitution by the market participants shall be of similar market value based on the latest prices published by the FIMMDA. What does D stands for in FIMMDA?
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which university to establish a ‘Chair of Excellence’?
A) Integral University
B) Vellore Institute of Technology
C) Banaras Hindu University
D) Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Bangladesh’s PM Sheikh Hasina inaugurated “Ekushey Book Fair” in which city?
- Where is the HQ of CRISIL?
- The country’s premier agri-research body ICAR signed an agreement with which institute for farm research, training?
A) Global Institute of Sciences
B) Bio Medical Institute
C) Santiago Life Science Pvt Ltd
D) Patanjali Bio Research Institute
- ______ is a repository of Aadhaar numbers maintained by the APB System and used for the purpose of routing the APB transactions to the destination banks.
A) NPCI saver
B) NPCI fisher
C) NPCI editor
D) NPCI mapper
- The government issued a clarification on the new definition of NRI under which bill?
A) Finance Commission Bill 2013
B) NRI Bill 2020
C) Non Resident Indian Bill 2019
D) Finance Bill 2020
- An international yoga festival Antar Rashtriya Yog Mahotsav celebrated in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Who won her first ITF singles title in Nonthabari, Thailand?
A) Akanksha Saini
B) Chloe Paquest
C) Sofia Kenin
D) Ankita Raina
- What is the daily limit of transaction in BHIM app?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 20,000
C) Rs 40,000
D) Rs 50,000
- Where is the HQ of Indian Ocean Commission?
- Which film won the maximum number of awards at 73rd British Academy Film Awards?
B) Once Upon a time in Hollywood
D) 2050:A love Story
- Which state assembly went paperless with the implementation of e-Vidhan, a project under the Digital India programme?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has bagged the inaugural Mathrubhumi Book of the Year award for his translated book “Blue Is Like Blue“?
A) Ram Chandra Singh
B) Arvind Kushwaha
C) Sarma Raei
D) Vinod Kumar Shukla
- India has bagged a deal worth USD 40 million to supply four indigenously-built weapon locating radars to which country?
- Who conferred the Madhya Pradesh government’s National Kishore Kumar Samman in Bhopal?
A) Asha Bhonsle
B) Waheeda Rehman
C) Sonu Nigam
D) AR Rehman
- Where is Sawai Mani Singh Stadium situated?
A) Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
B) Dispur, Assam
C) Pune, Maharashtra
D) Jaipur, Rajasthan