- Who was honoured with IIFTC Tourism Impact Award 2020?
A) Shabana Azmi
B) Indra Nooyi
C) David Dhawan
D) Zoya Akhtar
- Where is the HQ of UNICEF?
- Which place was recently named as Uttarakhand Summer capital?
- BHIM app is based on?
- What is the theme of World Tuberculosis Day 2020?
A) It’s time
B) Together we can turn
C) Across the world
D) Save lives
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat named Gairsain in Chamoli district as the state “summer capital”.
A) ₹45 cr
B) ₹25 cr
C) ₹30 cr
D) ₹33 cr
- Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar has launched which application for doorstep diesel delivery?
A) Fuel Vihad
B) Fuel Humsafar
C) Fuel Vayu
D) Fuel Safar
- What is the capital of Nigeria?
- Who was appointed as new CEO of Nokia?
A) Rajiv Suri
B) Ritesh Jain
C) Rishi Singh
D) Pekka Lundmark
- Which becomes first country to make public transport free?
- In AEPS, Unique ID and _____ is used for authentication purpose.
D) Anyone of the above
- Who was presented the prestigious Dr. Syama Prasad Mukherjee award 2020 for Politics at the 6th India Ideas Conclave in Gujarat?
A) Yogi Adityanath
B) Hemant Shoren
C) Arvind Kejriwal
D) Sarbananda Sonowal
- The Union Cabinet approved amalgamation of how many public sector banks to create large four state-owned lenders?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Wildlife Day?
A) Environment and Earth
B) Sustain Nature of Environment
C) Preserve Nature
D) Sustaining all life on Earth
- Where is Inderkilla National Park located?
A) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- According to a report released by US-based think tank Global Financial Integrity (GFI),what is the position of India in trade-related illicit financial flow globally?
- India’s biggest rural technical festival ‘Antahpragnya 2020’ kicks off in which city?
- The Badminton World Federation (BWF) shifted the Asia Championships 2020 from Wuhan, China to which city?
- Name of Annual Information Return (AIR) has now been changed to SFT. What does s stands for in SFT?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
C) Washington DC
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 774”
I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I?ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site 🙂