- Which country became the 30th member of the NATO?
C) North Macedonia
- Where is the HQ of UNICEF?
- How much amount was released by Centre to clear pending due wages under MGNREGA?
A) ₹4532 cr
B) ₹4606 cr
C) ₹4500 cr
D) ₹4431 cr
- Recently RBI extended the deadline for meeting last tranche of capital conservation buffer by how many months?
- How much amount of liquidity will be injected by RBI amid coronavirus outbreak?
A) ₹5.81 lakh cr
B) ₹4.89 lakh cr
C) ₹3.35 lakh cr
D) ₹3.74 lakh cr
- Which state government increased the dearness allowance for its employees to 17 per cent from the existing 12 per cent?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which organisation acquired 67% stake of its subsidiary Kamarajar Port Ltd. (KPL) for ₹2,383 crore?
D) Chennai Port Trust
- Which country has signed agreements totalling Rs 15,295 crore with the Indian government for three mega rail infrastructure projects?
- Which body will launch Corona Studies Series books to provide relevant reading materials for all age-groups for the post-Corona readership needs?
A) National Book Trust
C) Niti Aayog
- Where is Umiam Lake located?
- Which Company in collaboration with NITI Aayog to ’empower young minds at schools’?
- Where is Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) situated?
- Food Processing Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal launched which portal for Monitoring prices of TOP crops?
- Which of the following feature is currently not present in AEPS?
A) Cash Deposit
B) Cash Withdrawal
C) Balance Enquiry
D) Virtual Card Creation
- India and which other country recently received AFC grassroots charter bronze memberships?
- Who inaugurated Baroda Startup Banking, an initiative aimed at making the bank a preferred banking partner for the start-up community?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Anurag Thakur
C) Narendra Modi
D) Rajiv Kumar
- who stepped down as CEO of Disney?
A) Williams Steven
B) Walt Disner
C) Bob Chapek
D) Bob Iger
- What is the currency of Switzerland?
- Which became the first insurance company to use WhatsApp to deliver policy and renewal documents?
A) Bharti AXA General Insurance
B) IDBI Federal
C) Max Bupa General Insurance
D) United India Insurance
- What does P stands for in IAP with respect to UPI?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...