- As per government, Chandrayaan-3 will be launched in first half of which year?
- Where is Rihand Dam located?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) runachal Pradesh
- When was South Africa inducted into BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) to form BRICS?
- which became the first government entity to join the centralized invoicing platform, TReDS, helping smaller vendors access working capital easily?
B) ordnance Factory Board
C) Shipping Corporation of India
- What is the currency of Luxembourg?
- Which Actress will work jointly with WHO to spread awareness over COVID-19?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Anushka Sharma
C) Dia Mirza
D) Disha Patani
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- What is the FDI limit for insurance intermediaries?
- what is the rank of India in the latest Heritage Foundation Index of Economic Freedom?
- Where is College of Agricultural Banking (CAB) situated?
- Which novel has been awarded Sahitya Akademi’s Translation Prize 2019?
- As a pre-emptive measure to tide over any frictional liquidity requirements on account of dislocations due to COVID-19, RBI to conduct variable rate Term Repos of how much amount?
A) ₹20000 cr
B) ₹590000 cr
C) ₹159900 cr
D) ₹100000 cr
- The sixth Offshore Patrol Vessel ”Yard 45006 VAJRA” to enhance coastal security was launched in which city?
- Which Company established a $100 million (86.3 million pounds) fund to assist workers on film and television productions that have been shut down due to the global coronavirus outbreak?
- Which day was declared as India’s first ‘Protein Day’?
A) February 24
B) February 29
C) February 27
D) February 26
- What is the theme of World Meteorological Day 2020?
A) Preserve the Climate
B) Weather Ready Climate Smart
C) Climate and Water
D) The sun,the earth and the weather
- In which city, workshop on “Increasing Water Use Efficiency in Industries” was inaugurated?
- AU Small Finance Bank is headquartered at _______
- Which place was named as Uttarakhand Summer capital?
- What does B stands for in APBS?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 777”
Wonderful work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this post upper! Come on over and consult with my website . Thanks =)