- Wings India 2020, an international exhibition and conference on civil aviation held in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Steel Authority of India?
- Which state/UT set up a commission to examine the social and educational backwardness of various backward classes?
- Which state celebrated the traditional harvest festival–Phool Dei?
- When a bank borrower, or counter party, fails to meet its payment obligations regarding the terms agreed with the bank, it is called
A) Credit Risk
B) Operational risk
C) Market Risk
D) Liquidity risk
- How much amount was sanctioned by government for Kaziranga National Park under Project Tiger scheme?
A) ₹45 cr
B) ₹25 cr
C) ₹30 cr
D) ₹33 cr
- The ‘WION Global Summit: Navigating and Negotiating Global Imperatives’ Was held at which city?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- Which becomes the first State in India to adopt an automated technological solution for the citizens to carry out a self-assessment test for COVID19?
- Who was appointed as new MD & CEO of YES Bank?
A) Mahesh Krishnamurthy
B) Atul Bheda
C) Sunil Mehta
D) Prasanth Kumar
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to set up a National Technical Textiles Mission with a total outlay of how much amount?
A) ₹1450 cr
B) ₹1670 cr
C) ₹1500 cr
D) ₹1480 cr
- What is the currency of Finland?
- What is the rank of India in UN World Happiness Index?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Forest?
A) Save the Biodiversity
B) Forest and Culture
C) Efforts to Save forest
D) Forest and Biodiversity
- When did the BRICS states signed the Agreement on the New Development Bank, which makes provisions for the legal basis of the bank?
- Who headed the panel to review the fiscal consolidation road map of the both state and central governments?
A) NK Singh
B) V Narayanmurthy
C) R Madhvan
D) Rakesh Sharma
- Corpat is bilateral Navy training exercise between India and ________?
C) Sri Lanka
- Who will head the panel that has been formed for COVID-19 Economic Response Task Force?
A) Nirmala Sitharaman
B) Anurag Thakur
C) Smriti Irani
D) Anurag Singh
- Where is Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) situated?
- Who becomes first Indian to complete volcanic Seven Summit, enters ‘Limca Book of Records‘?
A) Satyam Chaturvedi
B) Abhijeet Sharma
C) Abhinav Singh
D) Satyarup Siddhanta
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 158Study the following information to answer the given question:...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 816The Manabasa Gurubara, Chhau and Ravanachhaya — the three...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 327Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...