- Which application joined hands with ICICI Lombard for COVID-19 cover for shopkeepers?
C) Google Pay
- How much is the share of India among the shareholders of BRICS New Development Bank?
- Which state government has started door-delivery of pension scheme’Intivadhakey Pension to the beneficiaries?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- “Tiger” is the nickname of ______?
A) Sunil Gavaskar
B) P.T. Usha
C) Milkha Singh
D) M.A.K. Pataudi
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) hiked the limit for foreign portfolio investors’ (FPI) investment in corporate bonds to how much percent of outstanding stock for FY2020-21?
- Recently the government setting up a new major port at Vadhavan near Dahanu in which state?
- Which state tops the list affected by global medical data leak as per Greenbone Sustainable Resilience data?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- When bank’s image and public standing is in doubt and leads to public’s loss of confidence in a bank, it is called?
A) Reputational risk
B) Moral Hazard
C) Operational risk
D) Market risk
- Which body has signed an agreement to lend up to $60 million to Aavas Financiers Ltd , a housing finance company in India, to improve access to housing finance for lower-income borrowers, particularly women?
D) World Bank
- How many IITs to get the status of Institution of National Importance from the government?
- S&P Global Ratings has slashed India’s growth forecast to how much percent for FY21?
- Which country discovers new natural ‘Jebel Ali gas field’?
- Recently Tata Power JV commenced commercial operations of 178 MW Shuakhevi HPP in which country?
- Where is the headquarters of OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) situated?
A) Muscat, Oman
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
- What is the rank of India in world’s most expensive country to live in as per CEOWORLD business magazine report?
- World’s largest hub for collaborative robots opens in which country?
- Where is LSE India Observatory situated?
- RBI hikes Insurance cover on bank deposits to how much amount from ₹ 1 lakh?
A) ₹5 lakh
B) ₹10 lakh
C) ₹15 lakh
D) ₹25 lakh
- Where is the HQ of India Post Payments Bank?
- According to National Payments Corporation of India.(NPCI) data, IMPS, UPI and the BHIM app are registering new records in the amount of cash transacted.UPI stands for which of the following?
A) Unified Payment Interface
B) Unique Pay Interface
C) unique Payment Inclusive
D) Unidentified Payment Interface
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...