- Which ministry implemented the ‘Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries’ (SFURTI) Scheme?
A) Ministry of Finance
B) Ministry of MSME
C) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D) Ministry of HRD
- For which of the following member countries, did the BRICS New Development Bank sanctioned its first loan?
C) South Africa
- Where is the HQ of United Nation Development Programme?
- Who penned his Autobiography titled “Lord J: Lord of Anonymity”?
A) Lord A
B) Juan Oram
C) Lord Jacob
D) Lord J
- Which Company becomes the first member of India’s gas trading platform?
A) Satyam Powers
B) Adani Power
C) Indian Oil Corporation
D) Manikaran Power
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Zero Tolerance?
A) One decade of accelerating actions
B) Youth Active
C) Unleashing Youth Power
D) Challenge and Youth
- Who lifted the Indian Super League (ISL) trophy for the record 3rd time?
A) Mumbaikar FC
B) Bengaluru FC
C) Chennaiyan FC
D) ATK FC
- What is the capital of Denmark?
- When the actions can lead to the entire financial system coming to a standstill, it is called?
A) Systematic risk
B) Market risk
C) Equity risk
D) Business risk
- Adnan al-Zurfi was appointed as new PM of which country?
- “Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu” is the real name of _____?
A) Rani Lakshmibai
B) Mother Teresa
C) Sister Nivedita
D) Sarojini Naidu
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC) for one year?
A) Ashwani Lohani
B) Ramesh Singh
C) Shubhendu Mishra
D) Jaguri Dev
- In a sigh of relief to patients suffering from coronavirus, the National Health Authority has decided to introduce a package under which scheme?
- Who was appointed as new CEO of HSBC?
A) Noel Quinn
B) John Flint
C) William Rover
D) Aster Alvin
- Which Institute to host India’s first Global Hyperloop Pod Competition?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IISc Bengaluru
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Kanpur
- Who will head the National Shipping Board that has been reconstituted by the government?
A) Rakesh Mishra
B) Malini Shankar
C) Arundhati Roy
D) Arundhay Jha
- The exercise Native Fury was held between USA and which other country?
- Which of the following is the helpline number to address consumer queries on digital payments?
- How much amount of credit line was given by RBI to Yes Bank to resume operations?
A) ₹65000 cr
B) ₹40000 cr
C) ₹50000 cr
D) ₹60000 cr
- The Bhimtal Lake is located in which of the following states?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 158Study the following information to answer the given question:...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 816The Manabasa Gurubara, Chhau and Ravanachhaya — the three...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 327Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...