- As per RBI,banks credit to registered NBFCs (other than MFIs) and HFCs for on-lending will be allowed up to an overall limit of how much percent how much percent of individual bank’s total priority sector lending?
- The combined Asset base of State Bank of India after merger with associate banks and BMB is?
A) Rs 25 lakh crore
B) Rs 30 lakh crore
C) Rs 37 lakh crore
D) Rs 50 lakh crore
- Which Indian sports personality has been chosen for FIFA awareness campaign to combat the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Sunil Chhetri
B) PV Sindhu
C) Virat Kohli
D) MS Dhoni
- Where is the HQ of S&P Global?
- Who has been appointed as CEO of Walmart India?
A) Sakshi Joshi
B) Sameer Agarwal
C) Dirk Van Den Berghe
D) Abhinav Srinivasan
- Which telecom company tied up with Paytm to launch ‘Recharge Saathi’?
D) Vodafone Idea
- Which novel has won the PEN/Hemingway Award for best debut novel?
A) Save the World-Covid
B) A hit to Lie
C) Everyone Everybody
D) A Prayer for Travellers
- Which Insurance Company launched BAGIC GOQii Co-pay Option’ under regulatory sandbox?
A) United India Insurance
B) National Insurance Company Limited
C) IDBI Federal
D) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
A) Honour and Justice
B) The Power to arts of Justice
C) Remember Slavery: Triumphs and Struggles for Freedom and Equality
D) Confronting Slavery’s Legacy of Racism Together
- ‘Eazypay’, India’s first mobile app for merchants to accept payments on mobile phone through multiple digital modes belongs to which bank?
A) Federal Bank
B) Dhanalakshmi Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- What is the capital of Kosovo?
- How much amount was approved by World Bank for Himachal Pradesh State Roads Transformation Project?
A) ₹610 cr
B) ₹540 cr
C) ₹560 cr
D) ₹585 cr
- “Karnali” is the ancient name of ______?
- How much amount was released by Centre under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme?
A) ₹40575 cr
B) ₹50734 cr
C) ₹67977 cr
D) ₹50850 cr
- Which country hosted the SAARC Health ministers meeting in which India participated?
- When was Google founded?
- Recently the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has constructed and opened a new permanent bridge on which river to connect remote Punjab enclave with country?
- Recently the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved how much amount for recapitalisation plan for regional rural banks (RRB)?
A) ₹1130 cr
B) ₹1200 cr
C) ₹1400 cr
D) ₹1340 cr
- What is the risk called when one bank makes the decision about how much risk to take, while someone else (like government) bears the costs if things go badly?
A) Systematic risk
B) Moral Hazard
C) Equity risk
D) Market risk
- The Asirgarh Fort is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...