- Which application was developed by CISF that enables movement of files and documents without physical touch?
A) e karyalay
B) e office
C) e setu
D) e file
- When is the National Panchayati Day observed?
A) July 19
B) June 28
C) May 31
D) April 24
- What is the theme of this year’s International Girls in ICT day?
A) Expand Horizons, Change Attitudes
B) Girls in ICT DAY
C) Promote Tech Studies
D) Expand The initiatives
- When there is a financial loss to bank arising from legal suits filed against the bank or by a bank for applying a law wrongly, it is called?
A) Systematic risk
B) Legal Risk
C) Equity risk
D) Market risk
- Recently which state celebrated In Khongjom Day”?
- The 3rd Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety held in which city?
- Which state has launched three ambitious schemes Kaushal Satrang, Yuva Hub and apprenticeship scheme?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which will be the first country to host the new format of AIBA Team World Cup in 2020?
- Manaslu, the eighth-highest mountain in the world at 8,163 metres above sea level is located in ____?
- What is the minimum balance amount for SBI Account in a Metro City?
A) Rs 1,000
B) Rs 2,000
C) Rs 3,000
D) Rs 5,000
- The Union Cabinet has approved construction of 780 km Green National Highway Corridor project with an investment of how much amount?
A) ₹7566 cr
B) ₹8907 cr
C) ₹7560 cr
D) ₹7660 cr
- Which team lifted the National Ice Hockey Championship title?
A) Army White
B) Army Yellow
C) Army Red
D) Army Blue
- Where is the HQ of Paytm?
- How much amount has been sanctioned for Sabroom ICP in Tripura?
A) ₹345 cr
B) ₹580 cr
C) ₹450 cr
D) ₹365 cr
- Alex Danson-Bennett announced her retirement from which sports?
- Which Company launched ‘Pragati’ to boost women?
- The 9th Defence and Security Expert Working Group (EWG) meeting of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) was held in which city?
- Which of the following banks created history in August 2015 by launching India’s first Mobile App for Bank Account opening?
A) Axis Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) South Indian Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Who was appointed as the Central Vigilance Commissioner, head of the country’s anti-corruption watchdog?
A) Rakesh Singh
B) Sanjay Kothari
C) Vikas Chaturvedi
D) RK Singh
- When was Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana launched?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...