- According to the Open Budget Survey, conducted by International Budget Partnership (IBP),what is the rank of India among 117 nations in terms of budget transparency and accountability?
- What is the currency of Iraq?
- USAID announced how much additional support to support India’s efforts to combat COVID-19?
A) USD 3 million
B) USD 4 million
C) USD 5 million
D) USD 7 million
- Lead Bank system was started on the recommendation of Nariman Committee in ____?
- The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), under Ministry of AYUSH organised AYURAKSHA Programme in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Yes Bank?
- Which state government raised the age of superannuation of its employees to 59 years from 58?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- According to data released by the Union Rural Development Ministry,which state topped the list of states in providing employment under MGNREGS?
- Which bank acquired 6.82% stake in Zero Mass?
- The Khuda Bakhsh Oriental Library is located in _____?
- Who presented a copy of the book — ‘Invincible – A Tribute to Manohar Parrikar’ — to President Ram Nath Kovind?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Amit Shah
C) Narendra Modi
D) Nitin Gadkari
- What is the theme of this year’s World Voice Day?
A) Share your voice
B) Value of voice
C) Be kind with your voice
D) Focus on your voice
- World-famous Sun Temple in Konark has been included under the country’s list of 19 monuments which will be developed as iconic sites by the Centre.It is located in which state?
- In Moscow State Bank of India owns 60% shares in Commercial Bank of India, which bank owns the rest 40%?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis bank
D) Canara Bank
- which application became world’s fastest app to reach 50 mn downloads?
D) Arogya Setu
- Who was appointed as Managing Director of Google Cloud in India?
A) Karan Bajwa
B) Nick Koel
C) Mukesh Singh
D) Anurag Awasthi
- Who has been elected as brand ambassador of ‘CricKingdom’?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Virat Kohli
C) MS Dhoni
D) Parthiv Patel
- Who publishes the Human Development Index?
A) United Nations Development Program
B) World Economic Forum
C) United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network
D) World Bank
- Where is the headquarters of Swiss National Bank (SNB) situated?
A) Basel, Switzerland
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Bern and Zurich, Switzerland
D) Solothurn, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of National Council of Applied Economic Research?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...