- Union Human Resource Development Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched which national program for inviting e-learning content contributions in New Delhi?
A) Saksham Desh 1.0
B) VidyaBhav 2.0
C) Aayog Setu 1.0
D) VidyaDaan 2.0
- Pandit Bhajan Sopori is related to ______?
- Who has been appointed as chairman and managing director of Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)?
A) Vikas Chaturvedi
B) Arvind Singh
C) Ramesh Singh
D) Shiv Das Meena
- Where is the headquarters of Mir Business Bank C.J.S.C located?
- Which advanced tool was developed by International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI) for mapping nano-mechanical properties of materials like multi-phase alloys, composites, and multi-layered coatings?
A) Nano 2D
B) NanoBlitz 3D
C) MicroBlitz 4D
D) MiniRobust 3D
- Where is the HQ of Facebook?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day for Safety and Health at Work?
A) Vulnerability of young workers
B) Stop the pandemic: Safety and health at work can save lives
C) Save Lives and Stay Healthy
D) Opitimize the use and collection of OSH data
- Which Institute developed WashKaro’ app to warn about COVID-19?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IISc Bengaluru
C) NIT Jalandhar
D) IIIT Delhi
- The Medicine Maker Power List 2020 has ranked Biocon chairman as one of the world’s top 20 inspirational leaders in the field of biopharmaceuticals.Name him/her?
A) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
B) Indra Nooyi
C) Ramesh Agarwal
D) Shahnsk Singh
- Who was appointed as president of International Motorcycle Manufacturers Association (IMMA)?
A) Johannes Loman
B) Ankit Singh
C) Aniket Chaturvedi
D) Rakesh Sharma
- What is the theme of this year’s World Veterinary Day 2020?
A) Environmental protection for improving animal and human health
B) Value of Vaccination
C) Human Health and Precaution
D) Role of Veterinary Profession in Sustainability Development
- Who was named ambassador for BWF’s ‘i am badminton’ campaign?
A) MS Dhoni
B) Sania Mirza
C) Virat Kohli
D) PV Sindhu
- ‘Bedara Vesha’ is a popular folk dance of which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- Recently RBI cancelled the license of which bank as it does not have adequate capital?
A) Yes Bank
B) Mapusa Urban Cooperative Bank
C) Jila Sehkari Bank
D) Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank
- What does S stands for in SNRR Account?
- Which book has won Which book has won William E. Colby Award 2020?
A) The little Prince
B) Dragon Army
C) The girl with tatoo
D) Midnight in Chernobyl
- How much amount of “fund of funds” would be set up for export-oriented Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
A) ₹25000 cr
B) ₹20000 cr
C) ₹15000 cr
D) ₹10000 cr
- Which city is the World Book Capital 2020 of year?
D) Kuala Lumpur
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)?
- What is the maximum loan under Stand Up India Scheme?
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 50 lakh
C) Rs 80 lakh
D) Rs 1 crore
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...