- Which state government launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena’,scheme?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the rank of IISc Bengaluru in the the top 100 Times Higher Education’s (THE) Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020?
- The Karakum Desert is located in_____?
- Opening of accounts by individuals/ entities of Pakistan nationality requires prior approval of ____?
A) Government of India
B) Reserve bank of India
D) All of the above
- How much amount was sanctioned by centre under the MGNREGA in the current financial year?
A) ₹33300 cr
B) ₹32000 cr
C) ₹34500 cr
D) ₹37500 cr
- What is the rank of India in Worldwide Education for the Future Index 2019?
- which body granted women right to permanent commission and command in Indian Army?
C) Supreme Court
D) Niti Aayog
- What will be the budget of second phase of Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural)?
A) ₹79754 cr
B) ₹56886 cr
C) ₹51234 cr
D) ₹52497 cr
- Where is the HQ of New Development Bank?
- Whose book titled ‘Hop On: My Adventures on Boats, Trains and Planes’ was released recently in an e book format?
A) Ruskin Bond
B) William Shakespeare
C) WY Yeats
D) oscar Wilde
- Where is the headquarters of Rabobank located?
- Which railway zone has developed a robotic device, “RAIL-BOT” (R-BOT) to assist in the functions of hospital management?
C) South Central
D) North Central
- The Ministry of Textiles organized “Kala Kumbh” exhibition in which city?
- Thomas Thabane recently resigned from the post of PM of which country?
- Where is the HQ of World Rugby?
- Union Cabinet has given its nod to revamp PMFBY and which other scheme to address the existing challenges in the implementation of Crop Insurance Schemes?
- Recently who resigned from the board of SoftBank?
A) Xi Lee
B) Masayoshi Son
C) Sachin Bansal
D) Jack Ma
- For Small Finance Banks (SFBs) the time period given by RBI for opening 25% banking outlets in ‘Unbanked Rural Centre’ (URC)?
A) 1 year
B) 2 years
C) 18 months
D) 3 years
- Which company has acquired Byte Prophecy,a big data company?
- Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Stadium is located in which city?