- The Corporate Affairs Ministry (MCA) has come out with the format of the new web form for incorporation of companies.Name it?
- Vilnius is the capital of which country?
- As per Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)report,with which country India has increased their nuclear arsenal over the last year?
- What is the time period given by RBI to banks (other than SFB) for opening 25% banking outlets in ‘Unbanked Rural Centre’ (URC)?
A) 1 year
B) 2 years
C) 18 months
D) 3 years
- who takes over as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation CMD?
A) Nityanand Rai
B) Sanjay Singh
C) Abhay Kumar Singh
D) Ratish Kumar
- Which countries were elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for a two-year term?
D) All of these
- Where is the HQ of City Union Bank?
- Which Company completed the acquisition of 100 per cent stake in Greenwich Associates LLC?
- How much loan was provided by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) to India for COVID-19 response?
A) $900 million
B) $850 million
C) $750 million
D) $800 million
- Where is the headquarters of DANSKE BANK located?
- Jamie Hampton announced his retirement from which sports?
- Which Bank became the first Indian lender to allow video KYC of customers?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) Federal Bank
- Which Indian peacekeeper have been selected for the prestigious United Nations Military Gender Advocate of the Year Award (2019)?
A) Suman Gawani
B) Rahul Singh
C) Karthik Jaiswal
D) Shreya Mishra
- Where is the HQ of Barclays?
D) Washington DC
- How much aid was given by India to UN Agency working for Palestinian refugees?
A) USD 5 million
B) USD 4 million
C) USD 3 million
D) USD 2 million
- What is the currency of Uganda?
- Which singer sang a song titled as JAYTU BHARATAM saluting the spirit of Atma Nirbhar Bharat?
A) Lata Mangeskar
B) Asha Bhosle
C) Sonu Nigam
D) Arijit Singh
- What are the accounts that a tourist visiting India can open?
D) Both A and B
- What is the rank of India on IMD’s World Competitiveness Index?
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication is an Indian media centre of learning funded and promoted by the Government of India in _____?
B) New Delhi
D) Tamil Nadu
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...