- Who has been appointed as the head coach of USA men’s national cricket team?
A) Kapil Dev
B) Ajay Jadeja
C) Dhanraj Singh
D) J ArunKumar
- Which of the following river is also known as the Lavanavari or Lavanavati, which means “salt river” in Sanskrit?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
A) Honour and Justice
B) The Power to arts of Justice
C) Remember Slavery: Triumphs and Struggles for Freedom and Equality
D) Confronting Slavery’s Legacy of Racism Together
- Metropolitan centre as per RBI is one that has population equal to or more than _____?
- Which state government has approved the implementation of “happy hour” for autorickshaws?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which novel has won the PEN/Hemingway Award for best debut novel?
A) Save the World-Covid
B) A hit to Lie
C) Everyone Everybody
D) A Prayer for Travellers
- Where is the HQ of Paytm Payment Bank?
- As per parliamentary committee headed by BJP member Ramesh Bidhuri,how many states have become kerosene free?
- Who has been appointed as CEO of Walmart India?
A) Sakshi Joshi
B) Sameer Agarwal
C) Dirk Van Den Berghe
D) Abhinav Srinivasan
- IDFs are investment vehicles for channelizing investment into the infrastructure sector. F in IDF stands for?
- Which country tops the list in global Animal Protection Index 2020, created by international animal welfare charity, World Animal Protection?
- Which Indian sports personality has been chosen for FIFA awareness campaign to combat the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Sunil Chhetri
B) PV Sindhu
C) Viraat Kohli
D) MS Dhoni
- How much amount will be provided by World Bank to improve water management in HP?
A) USD80 million
B) USD 100 million
C) USD 200 million
D) USD 300 million
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved how much amount for recapitalisation plan for regional rural banks (RRB)?
A) ₹1130 cr
B) ₹1200 cr
C) ₹1400 cr
D) ₹1340 cr
- Where is the HQ of WHO?
- which company announced the launch of iSelect+ Term Plan to provide enhanced protection cover at an affordable premium?
A) IDBI federal Insurance Company
B) ICICI Lombard Insurance Company
C) National Insurance Company Limited
D) Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company
- In a Local Area Bank the number of NRI promoters cannot exceed ____ of the total number of promoters?
- As per RBI,banks credit to registered NBFCs (other than MFIs) and HFCs for on-lending will be allowed up to an overall limit of how much percent how much percent of individual bank’s total priority sector lending?
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)?
A) Rajiv Kumar
B) Anil Singh
C) Rakesh Dubey
D) Ramesh Mishra
- Which of the following city is known as ‘“Glasgow” of India?’