- Which state government signed an MoU with State Bank of India (SBI) to facilitate approval of loans to entrepreneurs in the MSME sector?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- The Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) is located in ______?
B) New Delhi
D) Tamil Nadu
- Moody’s Investors Service slashed India growth forecast for calendar year 2020 to how much percent?
- Who was appointed as chairman of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority?
A) Supratim Bandyopadhyay
B) Sanjiv Kaul
C) Anil Chaturvedi
D) Bimal Julka
- Where is the headquarters of KBC Bank N.V. located?
- The government has established International Financial Services Centres Authority to regulate all financial services in International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs).It will be headquartered in which city?
- Cheraw is an important folk dance performed by the people of which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has been selected as the new Chief Vigilance Commissioner by a high-powered committee headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Vinay Dubey
B) Ramesh Singh
C) Bimal Julkar
D) Sanjay Kothari
- What does L stands for in SLBC with respect to committees of Bank?
- How much loan was given by Asian Development Bank for power sector in rural Maharashtra?
A) USD 370 million
B) USD 365 million
C) USD 350 million
D) USD 346 million
- Which country successfully tested air launched cruise missile Ra’ad-II?
- Which of the following city is known as‘Wine Capital” of India?’
- Which organisation launched Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator”?
- Which PSU delivered its fourth anti-submarine warfare stealth corvette to the Indian Navy?
- Which country hosted the eleventh session of Petersberg Climate Dialogue through video conference?
- Ashraf Ghani was declared the winner of presidential election of which country?
- What is the theme of World Day of Social Justice 2020 ?
A) workers on the move:the quest
B) If you want peace and Development,work for social justice
C) Social Well being and justice
D) Closing the Inequalities Gap to Achieve Social Justice
- FCA are invested in multi-currency, multi-asset portfolios as per the norms, which are similar to the best international practices followed in this regard. C in FCA stands for?
- Which Company acquires Chroma Labs?
- Where is the HQ of UN Relief and Works Agency?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 482Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 481Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 7P,Q and R divided Rs 4200 among themselves in...