- The biography Sayajirao Gaekwad III: The Maharaja of Baroda’ is based on which personality?
A) Raghvendra Shetty
B) Vinod Gupta
C) Rupa Bhardwaj
D) Uma Balasubramaniam
- The Jolly Grant Airport is located in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
- How much amount was released by the centre to the States and Union Territories under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) to liquidate pending dues of last financial year but also the wage dues for the first fortnight of 2020-21?
A) ₹7300 cr
B) ₹7000 cr
C) ₹8100 cr
D) ₹8400 cr
- In a sigh of relief to patients suffering from coronavirus, the National Health Authority has decided to introduce a package under which scheme?
- Tier-1 Center as per RBI is one that has population equal to or more than _____?
- which bank launched Selfe Fixed Deposits and Selfe savings accounts?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payment Bank
D) Fino Payment Bank
- Where is the HQ of Google?
- The exercise Native Fury was held between USA and which other country?
- JLF is a dedicated grouping of lender banks that is formed to speed up decisions in case of Non-Performing Assets (NPAs). F in JLF stands for?
- Fitch Solutions has slashed India’s economic growth forecast for the financial year 2020-21 to how much percent?
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute has developed Hospital Care Assistive Robotic Device, HCARD.It is based in which city?
- Where is the HQ of FIFA?
- The Government increased loss coverage for micro loan defaults under CGFMU scheme to how much percent?
- How much amount of credit line was given by RBI to Yes Bank to resume operations?
A) ₹65000 cr
B) ₹40000 cr
C) ₹50000 cr
D) ₹60000 cr
- Which Bank has integrated its AI powered multi-channel chatbot, ‘iPal’, with the world’s two most popular voice assistant apps–Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant?
A) IndusInd Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- What is the minimum startup capital for Local Area Bank?
A) Rs 5 crore
B) Rs 10 crore
C) Rs 100 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- Who has been appointed as interim MD and CEO of PNB Housing Finance?
A) Neeraj Vyas
B) Surendra Agarwal
C) Vikas Chaturvedi
D) Anurag Thakur
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?
A) Kuala Lumpur
- who was sworn in as vigilance commissioner?
A) Anil Dubey
B) Sanjay Gupta
C) Amit Agarwal
D) Suresh N Patel
- The Sonoran Desert is located in______?
C) South America
D) North America
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 395Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 26, 2020Current Affairs 26 September 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 356Directions(1-3): The following questions have two blanks, each blank...