- How many Indians have been elected for the prestigious membership of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences?
- The Shaukat Mahal is a famous palace which is located in ______?
- Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Tourism and Culture, Prahlad Singh Patel launched the multilingual Incredible India website in which city?
- Which of the following authentication method is used in ATMs?
- Recently Kashmir saffron got GI tag. Which country is the largest producer of saffron?
B) South Korea
- Who was appointed as new CEO of Nokia?
A) Rajiv Suri
B) Ritesh Jain
C) Rishi Singh
D) Pekka Lundmark
- Who released an e-book “Prof. B. B. Lal -India Rediscovered” in New Delhi?
A) Prahlad Singh Patel
B) Rahul Gandhi
C) Narendra Modi
D) Nitin Gadkari
- Where is the HQ of ICRA Ratings Limited?
- Who was presented the prestigious Dr. Syama Prasad Mukherjee award 2020 for Politics at the 6th India Ideas Conclave in Gujarat?
A) Yogi Adityanath
B) Hemant Shoren
C) Arvind Kejriwal
D) Sarbananda Sonowal
- Which state government has issued modified guidelines for the distribution of 25 lakh house sites to the poor in urban and rural areas under Navaratnalu – Pedalandariki Illu Programme?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- National Chambal sanctuary has been declared as an eco-sensitive zone by the central government.It is situated in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The area of operation of a Local Area Bank is restricted to a maximum of ______ geographically contiguous districts.
- Which body has offered a helping hand to civilian authorities in the country’s fight against COVID-19 by extending the services of cadets under “Exercise NCC Yogdan”?
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Auto?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Wildlife Day?
A) Environment and Earth
B) Sustain Nature of Environment
C) Preserve Nature
D) Sustaining all life on Earth
- Recently RBI cancelled the license of The CKP Co-operative Bank Ltd.It is based in which city?
- which state government has started door to door distribution of welfare pensions to the beneficiaries across the state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- How much amount was approved by World Bank to improve and safeguard its coastal and marine resources?
A) $100 million
B) $200 million
C) $300 million
D) $400 million
- What does M stands for in QSAM, which is related to Aadhaar Number?
- The first Indian chronicler of Indian history was ______?
C) Huan Tsang
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...