- Who was appointed as MD and CEO of SBI Life Insurance Company?
A) Sanjeev Nautiyal
B) VS Jain
C) Taraknath Banerjee
D) Vikas Chaturvedi
- What is the currency of Colombia?
A) Colombian Dollar
B) Colombian Peso
C) Colombian Franc
D) Colombian Pound
- What is the tagline of ICICI Bank?
A) A tradition of trust
B) Aao Sochein Bada
C) We understand your world
D) Hum hai na
- The United Nations listed the KHUDOL initiative of which state as one of the top 10 global initiatives to fight against COVID-19?
- The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India announced partnership with which company to provide customised auto retail financing solutions to retail buyers?
A) Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company
B) New India Assurance Company Limited
C) IDBI Federal Company
D) ICICI Prudential
- Where is the HQ of S&P global?
- which state cabinet has granted “industry” status to “sports”?
- What steps should a customer take in case of failed ATM transaction at other bank/white label ATMs, when his / her account is debited?
A) Inform the banking ombudsman of that area.
B) Inform the manager of the sponsor bank
C) Inform the security guard of the ATM
D) Inform the card issuing bank
- Who is set to be the new director-general of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)?
A) Francis Gurry
B) Tedros Adhemhen
D) Daren Tang
- Which state government has launched a new programme christened ‘ReStart’ to support the MSME sector in the State?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Aritz Aduriz has announced his retirement from which sports?
- The only flag in the world featuring clip art. And a mysterious hooded person turning their back on the world is ____?
B) Northern Mariana Islands
- Who will head the committee that has been formed to recommend reforms in India’s drug regulatory system?
A) Rajesh Bhushan
B) Ramesh Singh
C) Srinivasan SK
D) Naresh Sharma
- The regulatory responsibility over the Local Area Banks vests with ___________ of the RBI?
A) Rural Planning and Credit Department
B) Department of Banking Operations and Development
C) Department of Non-Banking Companies
D) Financial Inclusion and Development Department
- who has become the highest paid female athlete in the world?
A) Naomi Osaka
B) Serena Williams
C) Venus Williams
D) Sania Mirza
- Which Bank has has introduced a special fixed deposit (FD) scheme for senior citizens called Golden Years FD?
A) IDBI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
- Who has been appointed as National President of FICCI Ladies Organization?
A) Jahnabi Phookan
B) Harjinder Kaur Talwar
C) Sneha Ranade
D) Priyal Pokhariyal
- Karma Bhumi is a memorial dedicated to Shankar Dayal Sharma located in ______?
- Denys Shmygal became new PM of which country?
- D is FSDC stands for?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...