- Who recently took oath as new Chief Information Commissioner?
A) Bimal Julka
B) Amita Pandove
C) SS Jha
D) Varun Agarwal
- What is the currency of Spain?
- Which two countries were recently banned by Independent Member Federation Sanctions Panel (IMFSP) of the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) from participating in weightlifting events at the Tokyo Olympics?
A) China and France
B) Indonesia and Thailand
C) Singapore and India
D) Thailand and Malaysia
- Who was named named Sportsperson of the Year at the fourth Times of India Sports Awards (TOISA) 2019?
A) PV Sindhu
B) Mithali Raj
C) Harmanpreet Kaur
D) Mary Kom
- What is the time limit for the card issuing banks for re-crediting the customers account for a failed ATM/WLA transaction?
A) 6 working days
B) 7 working days
C) 21 working days
D) 30 working days
- Who was appointed as new chairman of Nasscom?
A) Navin Singh
B) Kishore Sharma
C) Tina Soni
D) UB Pravin Rao
- Which city hosted India Smart Utility Week 2020 (ISUW)?
- Recently, who was Officially Inducted Into Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame?
A) Kobe Bryant
B) Tin Duncan
C) Kevin Garnett
D) All of these
- Which state finished on top at the all-India level for micro-irrigation coverage?
- Where is the HQ of Equitas Small Finance Bank?
- The NASA has planned to launch which program that aims to land humans on the moon by 2024?
- Supervision over LABs lies with the __________ of the RBI?
A) Department of Banking Regulation
B) Department of Economic and Policy Research
C) Department of Banking Supervision
D) Department of Cooperative Bank Supervision
- Which payments bank partnered with Bharti AXA General Insurance to offer health insurance plans to provide cover and give financial protection against COVID-19?
A) Airtel Payments Bank
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) Fino Payment Bank
D) Paytm Payments Bank
- What is the tagline of this year’s World Health Day?
A) Stay Safe Stay Healthy
B) Good Health adds life to years
C) Universal Health Coverage
D) Support Nurses and Midwives
- SBI house economists have pegged the growth forecast for January-March 2020-21 at how much percent?
- Kalbelia or Kabeliya is a dance from _____?
- What does P stands for in CNP?
- Which Company tied up with Flipkart to deliver essential supplies to customers?
- Government started which services to cater to people having feature phone or landline via Arogya Setu?
- Where is the HQ of UNICEF?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...