- The Manabasa Gurubara, Chhau and Ravanachhaya — the three popular cultural practices from which state were included in Intangible Cultural Heritage list?
- Who has been re-inducted into the National Anti-Doping Agency’s (NADA) Disciplinary Panel?
A) Vikas Singroul
B) Hansraj Singh
C) Akhil Kumar
D) Rajaram Chaturvedi
- The Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) is an autonomous body established in _____?
- Government declared banking industry as public utility service till which date?
A) December 31
B) August 9
C) October 21
D) October 1
- Which state government has launched a portal HOPE aimed at creating employment avenues for the trained youth?
- What is the limit after which a customer cannot lodge a complaint for failed ATM transaction?
A) 10 days
B) 30 days
C) 60 days
D) No such limit
- Which day is observed as International Delegate’s Day 2020?
A) April 25
B) April 26
C) April 28
D) April 24
- How much amount of loan agreement was signed between Government of India, West Bengal Government and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to improve irrigation in West Bengal?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 135 million
C) USD 140 million
D) USD 145 million
- Who was given the additional charge of the I&B Ministry?
A) Amit Khare
B) Tarun Ravi
C) Arvind Mittal
D) Taruna Gupta
- Where is the HQ of Fitch Ratings?
- Recently Mustafa Al Kadhimi has been chosen as PM of which nation?
- What does S stands for in ASCL with respect to credit limit?
- What is the theme of this year World Intellectual Property Day?
A) Digital Creativity-Culture Reimagined
B) Reach for Gold-IP and Sports
C) Powering Change-Women Innovation
D) Innovate for a green future
- What is the currency of NewZealand?
- Sana Mir announced her retirement from which sports?
- How much amount was allocated for MGNREGS to help provide jobs to migrant workers returning home?
A) ₹25000 cr
B) ₹30000 cr
C) ₹35000 cr
D) ₹40000 cr
- MSME is defined under which act?
A) MSME Act, 2004
B) MSMED Act, 2006
C) MSMED Act, 1999
D) MSME Act, 2001
- Which Company announced completing the acquisition of 100 percent equity shares of L&T Capital Markets (LTCM) for Rs 230 crore?
A) HDFC Life
D) IIFL Wealth Management
- Who was appointed as a director on the central board of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
A) Rajesh Mishra
B) Sanjiv Singh
C) Atanu Chakraborty
D) Tarun Bajaj
- Which of the following cities is known as ‘Land of black diamond?’
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 339Directions(1-5): In the given question, five words are printed...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 14, 2020Current Affairs 14 August 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 839Which country named a street after Rabindranath Tagore to...