- Which artificial intelligence (AI)-based chatbot was launched by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) to create awareness around its digital payment platforms like FASTag?
- What is the currency of Libya?
- Who has taken charge as the new executive director of the Indian Bank?
A) K Ramachandran
B) Abhinav Sharma
C) Rajesh Chaturvedi
D) Hasmukh Adhia
- Where is the headquarters of BRICS New Development Bank situated?
A) Beijing, China
B) Moscow, Russia
C) Cape Town, South Africa
D) Shanghai, China
- The annual three-day-long Vasanthotsavam festival begun in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which e commerce company has partnered with Karnataka State Mango Development and Marketing Corporation Ltd. enabling farmers to sell their fresh produce online?
- The 2021 World games were postponed to 2022.It was scheduled to held in which city?
- As per rating agency Standard and Poor,Indian economy to contract by how much percent in FY21?
- Vijay Hazare Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
- Who will be awarded by PETA with a Hero to Animals Award for Allocating Funds to Feeding Community Animals?
A) Ashok Gehlot
B) Yogi Adityanath
C) Uddhav Thackeray
D) Naveen Patnaik
- Reserve bank of India has the sole right to issue bank notes in India is defined in the _____ of The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934?
A) Section 22(1)
B) Section 24(1)
C) Section 26(2)
D) Section 32(1)
- Who has been appointed as Executive Director of Canara Bank post merger of Syndicate Bank?
A) Krishan S
B) Rakesh Sharma
C) K Ramachandran
D) Srinivas Acharya
- When is International Day of Conscience (IDC) observed?
A) April 3
B) April 5
C) April 6
D) April 4
- The Union of Commerce and Industry Ministry extended the Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 by how much year?
A) 2 year
B) 1 year
C) 3 year
D) 4 year
- What is the capital of Libya?
- Which Company partnered with Bajaj Allianz for hospitalisation insurance policy for COVID-19?
B) Google pay
- Which payments bank has partnered with MasterCard to build customised solutions for payments such as tap-and-pay NFC?
A) AU Small Finance Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Fino Payments Bank
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- What is name of the author of book “Pathways to Greatness”?
A) Arundhati Roy
B) Salman Rushdie
C) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
D) Amitav Ghosh
- The Finance Ministry slashed the interest rate on public provident fund (PPF) scheme to how much percent?
- A ‘Banking Outlet’ as defined by RBI is a fixed point service delivery unit providing service for a minimum of _______ hours per day for at least _____ days a week?
A) five, six
B) five, five
C) four, six
D) four, five
Current Affairs Quiz: April 11, 2021Current Affairs 11 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 201Pratik ranks 7th from the top and 28th from...
Weekly CA Quiz: April 2021 1st weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 65 questions from...