- Recently who released the children’s book ‘The Ickabog’?
A) JK Rowling
B) Marcus Tremos
C) Williams Smith
D) Andrew Wilson
- Beirut is the capital city of?
- Where is the HQ of Mastercard?
B) Washington DC
- India launched which mission to assist island nations in Eastern Indian Ocean?
- A banking outlet which does not provide delivery of service for a minimum of 4 hours per day and for at least 5 days a week will be considered a _________?
A) Non-Operative Banking Outlet
B) Part-time Banking Outlet
C) Unofficial Banking Outlet
D) Off-Line Banking Outlet
- Who has been appointed as new MD of Sundaram Home Finance?
A) D Lakshminarayanan
B) Karnak Sekhar
C) TCA Ranganathan
D) Atul Kumar Goel
- Which company has acquired Amsterdam-based Etergo BV, manufacturer of electric scooters?
- Which state government has set up a high-level committee headed by former Reserve Bank of India governor C Rangarajan to examine fiscal challenges facing the state?
- Which Company announced the completion of merger of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd (GSKCH)?
D) Hindustan Unilever Limited
- When is World Autism Awareness Day observed?
A) 22 April
B) 02 April
C) 26 April
D) 18 March
- Which organisation in collaboration with UN postal agency have released a commemorative postage stamp on the 40th anniversary of the eradication of smallpox?
- Who has been appointed as new CMD of Oriental Insurance Company?
A) SN Rajeshwari
B) AV Girja Kumar
C) VK Shaw
D) Mayur Kumar
- Government of India can print Re. 1 note and coins as per which act?
A) RBI Act, 1934
B) Coinage Act, 2011
C) Paper Currency Act, 1861
D) FRBM Act, 2003
- Which Bank has launched special FD scheme “ Wecare Deposit” for senior citizens?
- Which state has launched helpline under ‘Serve-the-Seniors Initiative’ for senior citizens?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who was appointed as new president of New Development Bank?
A) Will Smith
B) VK Ranjan
C) KV Kamath
D) Marcos Troyjo
- Central Board of Direct Taxes has amended which rule of Income-tax Rules, 1962 for making an application to invoke the mutual agreement procedure in Form no. 34F?
- Where is Kolleru Lake situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which Indian Institute have developed a magnesium alloy with significantly improved properties, that can replace steel and aluminium in automotive and aerospace components?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Kanpur
- When was South Africa inducted into BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) to form BRICS?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...