- What is the theme of this year’s International Day for Biological Diversity?
A) Our solutions are in nature
B) Nature and Biodiversity
C) Nature and Health
D) Save the Environment
- What is the rank of India in World Press Freedom Index releasedby Reporters Without Border?
- What is the initial authorized capital of the BRICS New Development Bank?
A) $50 bn
B) $150 bn
C) $120 bn
D) $100 bn
- On which river is Basava Sagar Dam situated?
- Which became the first state in India to provide free & cashless insurance cover to its people?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- According to a survey by Gartner, Inc,which is world’s most digitally dexterous country?
- Recently Traders’ body Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has announced to launch which national e-commerce marketplace for all retail traders?
B) Desh ka Market
C) India Market
D) Hindustan Setu
- ‘Customer’ is defined under which Act?
A) RBI Act, 1934
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) PMLA, 2002
D) Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Peter Ebdon announced her retirement from which sports?
- Where is Gir Forest National Park situated?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Madhya Pradesh
- which country legalised cannabis farming for medicinal use?
- The government”s flagship social security scheme, Atal Pension Yojana (APY), has achieved the milestone of how many subscribers as it completes 5 years?
A) 2.23 cr
B) 2.50 cr
C) 3.00 cr
D) 3.21 cr
- Which payment bank has partnered with Mastercard for the issuance of virtual and physical debit cards?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) India Post Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- Who headed the high powered committee on setting up of panel to consider pleas seeking 4G in J&K?
A) Swati Chaturvedi
B) AK Bhalla
C) Nishi Vishnoi
D) Sakshi Joshi
- Which Company bought 9.99% stake in Jio for Rs 43574 cr?
- Where is Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium situated?
- Who was appointed as CEO of Huawei Telecommunications India?
A) Lee Sui Weing
B) Jay Chen
C) David Li
D) Micheal Pompo
- What is the time period given by RBI to banks (other than SFB) for opening 25% banking outlets in ‘Unbanked Rural Centre’ (URC)?
A) 1 year
B) 2 years
C) 18 months
D) 3 years
- Where is the HQ of National Payment Corporation of India?
- Which city has launched Pranavayu programme to create awareness on the need to self examine the respiratory health?
GA Revision for SBI PO and RRB Mains Exam – 938Constantina Dita, named as an ambassador for the World...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 491Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Series Set 144Study the following and answer the questions; 18 ,...