- What is the rank of India on WEF’s global energy transition index?
- Where is Wular Lake situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the theme of this year’s World Press Freedom Day 2020?
A) Journalism without Fear or Favour
B) Media for democracy
C) Keeping Power in Check
D) Critical Minds for Critical Times
- which Indian Paralympics silver medallist announced his/her retirement?
A) Deepa Malik
B) Sakshi Joshi
C) Tripti Singh
D) Abhinav Bindra
- What is the initial subscribed capital of the BRICS New Development Bank?
A) $50 bn
B) $150 bn
C) $120 bn
D) $100 bn
- Which web portal was launched by MSME Ministry MSME Ministry to assist enterprises?
- Where is Lengpui Airport situated?
A) Dibrugarh, Assam
B) Aizawl, Mizoram
C) Imphal, Manipur
D) Gangtok, Sikkim
- which country won the inaugural $180,000 FIDE Chess.com Online Nations Cup?
- Sohrai Khovar painting of which state got GI tag?
- Which country replaced India in latest ICC Test Rankings?
B) South Africa
- Who is set to serve his second term as the president of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC)?
A) VVS Laxman
B) Rahul Dravid
C) Adam Gilchrist
D) Kumar Sangakkara
- Who has assumed charge as director operations at NTPC?
A) Aviral Chaturvedi
B) Ridesh Shaw
C) M Singh
D) Ramesh Babu V
- The term ‘Banking’ is defined under _____ of Banking Regulation Act, 1949?
A) Section 4(a)
B) Section 5(b)
C) Section 6(c)
D) Section 7(a)
- Who has been appointed as the new CBSE chairman?
A) Manoj Ahuja
B) Anurag Jain
C) S Kishore
D) Rakesh Ranjan
- What is the currency of Sweden?
- Where is Kanger Ghati National Park situated?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Remy Di Gregorio has been banned for 4 years from which profession?
- Where is the HQ of IRDA?
- Who will be the chairperson of Payments Regulatory Board of RBI that replace the existing Board for Regulation and Supervision of Payment and Settlement Systems?
A) Finance Minister
B) One of the Deputy Governor of RBI
C) Governor of RBI
D) Finance Secretary
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day for Biological Diversity?
A) Our solutions are in nature
B) Nature and Biodiversity
C) Nature and Health
D) Save the Environment
Partnership Questions Quantitative Aptitude: Partnership Set 19Nitin and Krishnam invested in a business in ratio...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 929Which country has launched Indo-Pacific strategy with ‘key role’...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 17The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...