- How much amount was sanctioned by nabard for Punjab to ensure credit flow to farmers?
A) ₹1500 cr
B) ₹2000 cr
C) ₹2500 cr
D) ₹3000 cr
- Where is DY Patil Stadium situated?
A) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
B) Guwahati, Assam
C) Mumbai, Maharashtra
D) Mohali, Punjab
- Who is set to become Chairman of JP Morgan South Asia and South East Asia?
A) Madhav Kalyan
B) M Morpsria
C) Murli Maiya
D) Leo Puri
- As per Asian Development Bank, Global economy could witness losses up to how much amount?
A) $9.0 trillion
B) $8.0 trillion
C) $4.5 trillion
D) $8.8 trillion
- who has been handed a four-year ban by World Athletics’ anti-doping body for testing positive for a banned substance (Enobosarm)?
A) Deepshikha Singh
B) Akanksha Sharma
C) Simran Singh
D) Kiranjeet Kaur
- What does L stands for in SLBC with respect to committees of Bank?
- As per recent data, India GDP growth was how much percent in January March quarter?
- Who has been appointed as director general of National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO)?
A) Sanjiv Singh
B) Mrityunjay Shah
C) Vinay Tripathi
D) Rajesh Goel
- Where is Dumkhar Hydroelectric Dam situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government to launch State Health Register, a first-of-its-kind in India?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who been appointed as chairman of the city gas distributor Mahanagar Gas Ltd?
A) Sanjay Sharma
B) Vikas Chaturvedi
C) Rakesh Sinha
D) Manoj Jain
- Which state government has launched a scheme Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Procedure for amalgamation of banking companies is defined under section ____ of Banking Regulation Act, 1949?
A) Section 44A
B) Section 45A
C) Section 46A
D) Section 47A
- What is the capital of Slovenia?
- Which Company has acquired animated graphics startup GIPHY?
- Where is the HQ of International Weightlifting Federation?
- Where is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport located?
A) Trivandrum, Kerala
B) Amritsar, Punjab
C) Jaipur, Rajasthan
D) Ranchi, Jharkhand
- What is the tagline of this year’s World Health Day?
A) Stay Safe Stay Healthy
B) Good Health adds life to years
C) Universal Health Coverage
D) Support Nurses and Midwives
- Who commissioned the Indian Coast Guard Ship (ICGS) Sachet and two interceptor boats (IBs) C-450 and C-451 in Goa via video conference?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Smriti Irani
D) Nitin Gadkari
- BRICS New Development Bank allow the new member countries to join the bank , however the BRICS capital share cannot fall below ___?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...