- Who has been appointed as new CEO of Capgemini Group?
A) Aiman Ezzat
B) Paul Hermelin
C) William Smith
D) Mark Twain
- Which state government has launched unique initiative ‘Umbare Aanganwadi’ to help children?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Puli Kali Dance is the folk dance of which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been awarded one of France’s top science prizes Christophe Merieux Prize?
A) Quarraisha Abdool Karim
B) Sebastian Cie
C) Leo Cheing Wing
D) Mohammed Muzammil
- According to the report ‘APEC in the Epicentre of COVID-19’, APEC region is expected to post how much percent contraction in 2020 due to Covid 19?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank?
A) Union Bank of India
B) State Bank of India
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- What is the theme of this year’s World Digestive Health Day?
A) Gut Microbiome: A Global Perspective
B) Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Digestive Cancers
C) Heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux
D) Be healthy and digestive
- which country loosed the hosting rights of men’s World Boxing Championships 2021?
- Where is the headquarters of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Jakarta, Indonesia
D) Brussels, Belgium
- Where is the HQ of Capgemini?
- Who has been appointed as chairman and managing director of Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)?
A) Vikas Chaturvedi
B) Arvind Singh
C) Ramesh Singh
D) Shiv Das Meena
- Which scheme was launched by the government to provide affordable loans to street vendors?
A) PM SVANIDHI
B) PM SEVA
- The Medicine Maker Power List 2020 has ranked Biocon chairman as one of the world’s top 20 inspirational leaders in the field of biopharmaceuticals.Name him/her?
A) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
B) Indra Nooyi
C) Ramesh Agarwal
D) Shahnsk Singh
- How much amount was approved by Centre for implementation of Jal jeevan mission in Meghalaya?
A) 175 cr
B) 180 cr
C) 185 cr
D) 190 cr
- Promissory notes is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 4
B) Section 5
C) Section 6
D) Section 7
- What is the theme of this year’s World Veterinary Day 2020?
A) Environmental protection for improving animal and human health
B) Value of Vaccination
C) Human Health and Precaution
D) Role of Veterinary Profession in Sustainability Development
- Where is Bandhavgarh National Park situated?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Recently which scheme was announced by the centre to benefit small businesses and cottage industries?
A) Mudra Shishu
B) Arogya Lakshmi
C) Kishor Shishu
- Who has been appointed as new CEO & MD of Wipro?
A) Thomas Bach
B) Rishad Premji
C) Abidali Neemuchwala
D) Thierry Delaporte
- For which of the following member countries, did the BRICS New Development Bank sanctioned its first loan?
C) South Africa
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...