- As per SIPRI report,which country has topped in the largest military spender in the world?
- What percent stake does the Central Government holds in State Bank of India?
- Sikandar Bagh, formerly known by the British as Sikunder/Sikandra/Secundra Bagh, is a villa and garden located in _____?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which campaign was launched by Union Minister of Human Resource Development Ramesh Pokhriyal on World Book Day?
A) My Book My World
B) Books and Education
C) My Book My Soul
D) My Book My Friend
- What is the theme of this year’s World Migratory Bird Day 2020?
A) Birds Connect Our World
B) Protect Birds
C) Unifying our voices for bird conservation
D) Conserve and protect birds
- Which ex RBI governor was named in key IMF external advisory group?
A) SA Bobde
B) Gita Gopinath
C) Viral Acharya
D) Raghuram Rajan
- Where is the HQ of National Book Trust?
- Who was appointed Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind?
A) Kapil Dev Tripathi
B) Uday Singh Rajput
C) Vishal Chaturvedi
D) NK Singh
- What is the tagline of Karnataka Bank?
A) Your Family Bank across India
B) We understand your world
C) Aao Sochein Badha
D) India international Bank
- Who is the author of book How the Onion Got Its Layers”?
A) Akanksha Rajput
B) Kavya Tomar
C) Anil Krishna
D) Sudha Murty
- What is the currency of France?
- The Corporate Affairs Ministry (MCA) has come out with the format of the new web form for incorporation of companies.Name it?
- What is the time period given by RBI to banks (other than SFB) for opening 25% banking outlets in ‘Unbanked Rural Centre’ (URC)?
A) 1 year
B) 2 years
C) 18 months
D) 3 years
- Which countries were elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for a two-year term?
D) All of these
- Jamie Hampton announced his retirement from which sports?
- Which of the following account can be opened in a foreign Currency?
A) FCNR Account
B) NRE Account
C) SNRR Account
D) Both A and C
- Which Indian peacekeeper have been selected for the prestigious United Nations Military Gender Advocate of the Year Award (2019)?
A) Suman Gawani
B) Rahul Singh
C) Karthik Jaiswal
D) Shreya Mishra
- Which singer sang a song titled as JAYTU BHARATAM saluting the spirit of Atma Nirbhar Bharat?
A) Lata Mangeskar
B) Asha Bhosle
C) Sonu Nigam
D) Arijit Singh
- In which year State Bank of India Act was passed?
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is for the children in the age group of?
A) 10-14 years
B) 6-18 years
C) 8-14 years
D) 6-14 years
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...