- Which Indian state government announced Aatmanirbhar Sahay Yojana?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which agency downgraded India’s foreign currency and local currency long-term issuer ratings to Baa3 from Baa2?
B) SBI Ecowrap
- With which Bank, MoneyGram Payment Systems has tied up to offer a cost-effective direct-to-bank account credit option for customers in India?
B) IDBI bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Where is the headquarters of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Jakarta, Indonesia
D) Brussels, Belgium
- As per recent data, India’s fiscal deficit widened to how much percent of GDP for the previous fiscal?
- Tier-1 Center as per RBI is one that has population equal to or more than ____?
- The 32nd Commonwealth Health Ministers Meet held via Video Conference was held in which city?
- How much amount of collateral free loans was sanctioned by PSBs in a single day under Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
A) 3200 cr
B) 4000 cr
C) 3500 cr
D) 4100 cr
- Where is Maithon Dam located?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day for Safety and Health at Work?
A) Vulnerability of young workers
B) Stop the pandemic: Safety and health at work can save lives
C) Save Lives and Stat Healthy
D) Opitimize the use and collection of OSH data
- Which state government launched “Matir Smristi “ scheme?
C) West Bengal
- What is the maximum deposit allowed in Indian Post Payments Bank?
A) Rs 50,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 5,00,000
D) Rs 10,00,000
- Which Bank has partnered with Chalo to launch contactless card for bus passengers?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Yes Bank
- Where is the HQ of World Boxing Federation?
D) SAN Juan
- How much amount of package was announced by FM Nirmala Sitharaman to boost housing sector?
A) ₹80000 cr
B) ₹60000 cr
C) ₹50000 cr
D) ₹70000 cr
- Bordoloi Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
- Which organisation along with 37 nations and numerous partners has launched a ‘COVID-19 Technology Access Pool’?
- Bill of exchange is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 4
B) Section 5
C) Section 6
D) Section 7
- Which company has announced a strategic partnership with Zurich-based software company Avaloq o provide end-to-end (e2e) wealth management capabilities through digital platforms?
- How much amount was approved by Centre for implementation of Jal jeevan mission in Odisha?
A) 700 cr
B) 650 cr
C) 812 cr
D) 743 cr
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...