- Which Indian state government announced Aatmanirbhar Sahay Yojana?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which agency downgraded India’s foreign currency and local currency long-term issuer ratings to Baa3 from Baa2?
B) SBI Ecowrap
- With which Bank, MoneyGram Payment Systems has tied up to offer a cost-effective direct-to-bank account credit option for customers in India?
B) IDBI bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Where is the headquarters of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Jakarta, Indonesia
D) Brussels, Belgium
- As per recent data, India’s fiscal deficit widened to how much percent of GDP for the previous fiscal?
- Tier-1 Center as per RBI is one that has population equal to or more than ____?
- The 32nd Commonwealth Health Ministers Meet held via Video Conference was held in which city?
- How much amount of collateral free loans was sanctioned by PSBs in a single day under Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
A) 3200 cr
B) 4000 cr
C) 3500 cr
D) 4100 cr
- Where is Maithon Dam located?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day for Safety and Health at Work?
A) Vulnerability of young workers
B) Stop the pandemic: Safety and health at work can save lives
C) Save Lives and Stat Healthy
D) Opitimize the use and collection of OSH data
- Which state government launched “Matir Smristi “ scheme?
C) West Bengal
- What is the maximum deposit allowed in Indian Post Payments Bank?
A) Rs 50,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 5,00,000
D) Rs 10,00,000
- Which Bank has partnered with Chalo to launch contactless card for bus passengers?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Yes Bank
- Where is the HQ of World Boxing Federation?
D) SAN Juan
- How much amount of package was announced by FM Nirmala Sitharaman to boost housing sector?
A) ₹80000 cr
B) ₹60000 cr
C) ₹50000 cr
D) ₹70000 cr
- Bordoloi Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
- Which organisation along with 37 nations and numerous partners has launched a ‘COVID-19 Technology Access Pool’?
- Bill of exchange is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 4
B) Section 5
C) Section 6
D) Section 7
- Which company has announced a strategic partnership with Zurich-based software company Avaloq o provide end-to-end (e2e) wealth management capabilities through digital platforms?
- How much amount was approved by Centre for implementation of Jal jeevan mission in Odisha?
A) 700 cr
B) 650 cr
C) 812 cr
D) 743 cr
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 356Directions(1-3): The following questions have two blanks, each blank...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 876Which state government launched Mukhyamantri SHRAMIK Yojana Job Card...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 394Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...