- Who headed the panel formed by IRDAI to draft standard professional indemnity policy for insurance intermediaries?
A) Surbhi Goel
B) Kasturi Sengupta
C) Umesh Rathod
D) Yegnapriya Bharat
- Which campaign was initiated by Power Minister RK Singh on the occasion of World Environment Day?
- What is the interest payable in Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) Account?
- CK Nayudu Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
- Which state government implemented Food forest’ project in tribal belts of Attapady?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Kerala Gramin Bank?
A) United Bank of India
B) State Bank of India
C) Canara Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- How much amount was given by nabard to Assam Gramin Vikash Bank for supporting the agricultural activities of the farmers?
A) ₹350 cr
B) ₹310 cr
C) ₹250 cr
D) ₹270 cr
- What is the theme of this year’s World Milk Day?
A) The 20th Anniversary of World Milk Day
B) Drink Milk-Today and Everyday
C) Drink Move be strong
D) Commitment to Feeding
- Where is the headquarters of International Organization for Migration situated?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) New York, USA
- Recently Indian Navy launched which operation to repatriate Indian citizens from overseas?
A) Samudra Setu
C) Arogya Setu
D) Suraksha Setu
- Which Bank announced a special Summer Treats campaign with offers for both merchants and, salaried and self-employed customers?
B) IDBI bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Which state launched Birsa Harit Gram Yojana (BHGY), Neelambar Pitambar JAL Sammridhi Yojana (NPJSY) and Veer Sahid Poto Ho Khel Vikas Scheme (VSPHKVS) to add jobs in the rural economy?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which country to host AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022 finals?
- Which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 deals with the different in amount of state figures and words of a negotiable instrument?
A) Section 13
B) Section 18
C) Section 19
D) Section 25
- Which company launched Telematics-Based ‘Pay-As-You-Drive’ Cover for Private Cars?
A) Tata AIG General Insurance
B) New India Assurance
C) United India Insurance
D) IDBI Federal Insurance
- Ghoomar is the folk dance of which state?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- When is World No Tobacco Day observed?
A) 3 June
B) 1 June
D) 31 May
- Which scheme was launched by government on occasion of World Environment Day to develop 200 Urban Forests across country in the next 5 years?
A) Save Van
B) Pedh Sahai
C) Setu Vayu
D) Nagar Van
- What is the currency of Hungary?
- What is the FDI limit in Payments Bank?
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 124The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 11, 2021Current Affairs 11 September2021 Quiz Read our Current Affairs...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 10, 2021Current Affairs 10 September 2021 Quiz Read our Current...