- Which country hosted the eleventh session of Petersberg Climate Dialogue through video conference?
- DBS Bank has projected India’s GDP for FY21 to how much percent?
- When was the India Posts founded?
- Who was appointed as new managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of Max Bupa Health Insurance?
A) RK Chaturvedi
B) Ashish Mehta
C) TN Malhotra
D) Krishnan Ramachandran
- The ATM that is present within the premises of its bank is called?
A) On-site ATM
B) Off-site ATM
C) In-Premises ATM
D) In-Line ATM
- Which Indian American was nominated as a representative to the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the World Bank’s lending arm?
A) Ashok Micheal Pinto
B) Abhilash Joseph
C) Tanu Dhusia
D) Thomas Pinto
- How many Indian Institute made to the THE Asia University Ranking 2020 by Time Higher Education (THE)?
- When is National Deworming Day observed?
A) 22 April
B) 02 March
C) 10 February
D) 14 February
- Who has received the Young Career Award in Nano Science and Technology for the year 2020 instituted by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India?
A) Amit Dubey
B) Vikas Chaturvedi
C) Saurabh Lodha
D) Anurag Singh
- Who has been named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 for her contribution in improving universal access to affordable life-saving medicine?
A) Satya Nadella
B) N Murthy
C) Uday Kotak
D) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
- For a Small Finance Bank maximum loan size and investment limit exposure to a single obligator is restricted to ____ of its capital funds?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Milk Day?
A) The 20th Anniversary of World Milk Day
B) Drink Milk-Today and Everyday
C) Drink Move be strong
D) Commitment to Feeding
- Recently Kushal Pal Singh stepped down from the chairmanship of which company?
- Sofia is the capital city of?
- Which state government launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena’,scheme?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Who was appointed as India’s new ambassador to the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
A) Rakesh Mishra
B) Muhammad Mustafa
C) Shahid Khan
D) Brajendra Navnit
- Where is the HQ of Federal Bank?
- Dishonour of a bill of exchange by non-acceptance is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 81
B) Section 89
C) Section 91
D) Section 92
- When is World No Tobacco Day observed?
A) 3 June
B) 1 June
D) 31 May
- Where is Barkatullah Khan Stadium situated?
A) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
B) Kolkata, West Bengal
C) Pune, Maharashtra
D) Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu