- Recently Kashmir saffron got GI tag. Which country is the largest producer of saffron?
B) South Korea
- Where is the headquarters of Persia International Bank Plc located?
- Which Company has been awarded for registration of ISO 27001?
B) PNB Housing Finance Limited
C) IDBI Federal
D) LIC Housing Finance
- Who was appointed as new CEO of Nokia?
A) Rajiv Suri
B) Ritesh Jain
C) Rishi Singh
D) Pekka Lundmark
- The Shaukat Mahal is a famous palace which is located in ______?
- Which of the following authentication method is used in ATMs?
- Who launched his debut novel ‘Aham’?
A) Ram Gopal Verma
B) Anurag Kashyap
C) Saurabh Thakur
D) Anurag Singh
- Rohini Mohan and whom have been jointly given this year’s Chameli Devi Jain Award for outstanding woman journalist?
A) Rana Aayud
B) Rubina Singh
C) Rubina Sheikh
D) Araf Khanum Sherwani
- A banking outlet which does not provide delivery of service for a minimum of 4 hours per day and for at least 5 days a week will be considered a __________ ?
A) Non-Operative Banking Outlet
B) Part-time Banking Outlet
C) Unofficial Banking Outlet
D) Off-Line Banking Outlet
- Who was appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Power Finance Corporation (PFC)?
A) Ravinder Singh Dhillon
B) Avnish Bhatt
C) Shailendra Kumar
D) Shivam Dubey
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?
A) Kuala Lampur
- Which company partners with Aegon Life Insurance to sell quick-access life insurance policies?
- The Shivanasamudra Hydroelectric Power plant is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- The Buddh International Circuit, an Indian motor racing circuit, is located in which city?
A) New Delhi
B) Greater Noida
- Reliance and which other company have came together to create a ‘super app’ that would include digital payments, social media, gaming along with flight and hotel booking options?
- Who has topped the Forbes billionaires list for the 3rd year?
A) Jack Ma
B) Mukesh Ambani
C) Bill Gates
D) Jeff Bezos
- Who is the author of book “The Art of her Deal”?
A) Tory Wilson
B) William Ruice
C) Mary Jordan
D) Meliamdia Trump
- “Lokmanya” is the nickname of _____?
A) Narayan Guru
B) Pt Madan Mohan Malviya
C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
D) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- How much amount of budget was approved for Jammu and Kashmir for 2020-21?
A) ₹2 lakh cr
B) ₹3 lakh cr
C) ₹5 lakh cr
D) ₹1 lakh cr
- Where is the capital of Nepal?
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...