- Which Institute name was recently changed to Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering &Technology?
A) Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology
B) Central Institute of Public Engineering & Technology
C) Central Institute of Plasma Engineering & Technology
D) Central Institute of Platelets Engineering & Technology
- The government has established International Financial Services Centres Authority to regulate all financial services in International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs).It will be headquartered in which city?
- Where is Nathpa Jhakri Dam situated?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Who was awarded the commemorative World War II medal marking the 75th anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany by Russia?
A) Kim Jong Un
B) Lee Ching
C) Xi Zinping
D) Sheikh Hasina
- The ATMs that are not located within the premises of the bank and are located at some different place are known as?
A) On-site ATM
B) Off-site ATM
C) In-Premises ATM
D) Off-Line ATM
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Families?
A) Family and Health
B) Families and Climate Action
C) Families and inclusive society
D) Families in Development
- Where is the headquarters of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
- How much loan was given by Asian Development Bank for power sector in rural Maharashtra?
A) USD 370 million
B) USD 365 million
C) USD 350 million
D) USD 346 million
- Recently Rbi imposed a penalty of ₹ 5 cr on which bank for non-compliance with certain provisions, including those related with NPA?
A) Central Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) IDBI Bank
- Where is Mundra Thermal Power Station situated?
- Which Company launched Hydrogen Fuel bus and car project for Leh and New Delhi?
- Which company has tied up with Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to distribute micro insurance products in unserved and underserved areas through its centres across the country?
B) Tech Mahindra
- For a Small Finance Bank maximum loan size and investment limit exposure to a group obligator is restricted to ____ of its capital funds?
- According to a data,FDI in India grew by how much percent in 2019-20 year?
- Who has been appointed as interim MD and CEO of PNB Housing Finance?
A) Neeraj Vyas
B) Surendra Agarwal
C) Vikas Chaturvedi
D) Anurag Thakur
- Shehan Madushanka was suspended from all forms of Cricket.He belongs to which country?
- Recently who was sworn in as vigilance commissioner?
A) Anil Dubey
B) Sanjay Gupta
C) Amit Agarwal
D) Suresh N Patel
- Which of the following is the revolution for jute production?
A) Golden Fiber Revolution
B) Golden Revolution
C) Silver Revolution
D) Silver Fiber Revolution
- Who shared the 2020 Marcus Wallenberg Prize for forest sector’ for 3-PG (Physiological Principles Predicting Growth), a model to predict forest growth in a changing climate?
A) Joseph J Landsberg
B) Richard H Waring
C) Nicholas C Coops
D) All of these
- Dishonour of a promissory note, bill of exchange or cheque by non-payment is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 81
B) Section 89
C) Section 91
D) Section 92
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...