- Who has been appointed as director general of National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO)?
A) Sanjiv Singh
B) Mrityunjay Shah
C) Vinay Tripathi
D) Rajesh Goel
- Which initiative was launched by government to conduct skill mapping of citizens returning under VBM?
- Rasleela is the folk dance of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who been appointed as chairman of the city gas distributor Mahanagar Gas Ltd?
A) Sanjay Sharma
B) Vikas Chaturvedi
C) Rakesh Sinha
D) Manoj Jain
- Under Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme partial withdrawal, maximum up to 50% of balance standing at the end of the preceding financial year can be taken after Account holder’s attaining age of ______?
A) 10 years
B) 15 years
C) 16 years
D) 18 years
- In which state, Kondapochamma Sagar project was Inaugurated?
- Which Company has acquired animated graphics startup GIPHY?
- Where is Meenakshi Amman Temple situated?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which has become the 1st state to provide free Internet for the Poor?
- What is the capital of Slovenia?
- How many banks are classified as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) by RBI?
- Which Bank has partnered with Transport Corporation of India Limited (TCIL) to facilitate real time payments for truck drivers?
A) DBS Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Where is Kaiga Atomic Power Station situated?
A) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Who was honoured by UN by inviting him/her on panel discussion on World Public Service Day, which was on June 23, 2020 speak about the strategies that were adopted by the state to combat the pandemic?
A) Arfa Khanum
B) Swati Chaturvedi
C) Satyendra Jain
D) KK Shailaja
- As per Former finance secretary Subhash Chandra Garg,Indian economy to contract by how much percent in this fiscal?
- The exercise Pitch Black was cancelled by which country with India?
- Recently Saregama has announced a global deal with which company to license its music for video and other social experiences?
- ATMs set up, owned and operated by non-banks are called _______?
A) Brown Label ATM
B) White Label ATM
C) Pink Label ATM
D) Blue Label ATM
- Which campaign was launched by Union Minister of Human Resource Development Ramesh Pokhriyal on World Book Day?
A) My Book My World
B) Books and Education
C) My Book My Soul
D) My Book My Friend
- When is Zero Discrimination Day observed?
A) 17 April
B) 26 April
C) 18 March
D) 01 March
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 219Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 218Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Weekly CA Quiz: July 2021 4th weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...