- What is the rank of India in scientific publication as per survey on Research and Development Statistics Indicators 2019-20 conducted by NSTMIS (National Science and Technology Management Information System)?
- Where is Barabati Stadium located?
A) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which Company tied up with Nokia to deploy Nokia’s SRAN solution across nine circles in India?
B) Vodafone Idea
- What will be theme of Hunar Haat which is to restart from Sep 2020?
A) Local to Global
B) Natural Making
C) Global Access to Market
D) Showcase Art Globally
- Which of the following ATM is provided for Agricultural Transaction?
A) Pink Label ATM
B) Orange Label ATM
C) Yellow Label ATM
D) Green Label ATM
- How much amount of special liquidity facility for mutual funds was announced by RBI?
A) ₹25000 cr
B) ₹45000 cr
C) ₹35000 cr
D) ₹50000 cr
- Who inaugurated the 440 metre-long tunnel, constructed below the busy town of Chamba as part of the Chardham Connectivity Project?
A) Ramesh Nishank
B) Smriti Irani
C) Narendra Modi
D) Nitin Gadkari
- What is the currency of Egypt?
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) revised its FY21 economic growth forecast for India to how much percent?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Maharashtra Gramin Bank?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) Indian Bank
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) Canara Bank
- Which company has launched the voicebot “TIA” on WhatsApp?
A) Tata Capital
B) National Insurance Company
- who has been banned for four years by the Athletics Integrity Unit of the world governing body for testing positive for a banned substance?
A) Shyam Agarwal
B) Jhumpa Singh
C) Mohammed Lehri
D) Jhuma Khatun
- Which organisation announced the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (Modified- 2020) Scheme for senior citizens?
- Nagarhole national park is located at___?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which indian Institute is going to collaborate with New Frontier Capital Management, a financial firm based in Hong Kong with offices in Tokyo and Singapore, to establish a global network for ventures as well as to create a venture ecosystem?
A) IIT Hyderabad
B) IIM Lucknow
C) IISc Bengaluru
D) IIT Kanpur
- Which state government to launch employment scheme “Mukhya Mantri Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojna” for urban areas?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- What interest rate will be paid on the deposit under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)?
D) Same as Repo Rate
- which company launched RBI compliant video KYC engagement platform?
- Which Company has collaborated with some of the biggest names in Indian entertainment to put together a home-to-home fundraiser concert, ‘I For India’?
- Who launched ‘COVID Katha’, a multimedia guide on the Covid-19 disease?
A) Amit Shah
B) Narendra Modi
C) Harsh Vardhan
D) Lav Agarwal
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...