- Which country named a street after Rabindranath Tagore to honour him on his 159th anniversary?
- Koldam Dam was build on Satluj river, located in which of the following Indian state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which Company has launched the standard health insurance policy – Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy?
A) SBI General Insurance
B) IDBI Federal
C) Max Bupa
- Egyptian Youssef Hossam has been banned from which sports?
- What is the lock-in period of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)?
A) 2 years
B) 3 years
C) 4 years
D) 5 years
- Which Company has introduced Own-Online’ digital sales platform?
- Riyadh is the capital city of which of the following country?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Which Indian journalists have been honoured with the 2020 Pulitzer Prize in the field of feature photography?
A) Dar Yasin
B) Mukhtar Khan
C) Channi Anand
D) All of these
- Who has assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)?
A) Indu Shekhar Chaturvedi
B) Anand Kumar
C) Swati Singh
D) Rishi Kanwal
- Which country to launch its Arktika-M satellite for monitoring the Arctic climate?
- Which Indian journalist was one of 17 recipients of the Freedom of Speech Award presented by German public news outlet Deutsche Welle, for showing “outstanding commitment to human rights and freedom of expression in the media”?
A) Sudhir Chaudhary
B) Alfa Tariq
C) Ravish Kumar
D) Siddharth Varadarajan
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has developed a portable coronavirus detection kit.NAIB is headquartered in which city?
- Which organisation lab has developed automated UV systems to sanitise electronic gadgets, papers & currency notes?
- Where is Kanger Ghati National Park situated?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Who has launched the Saras collection on Government e Marketplace (GeM) portal in New Delhi?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Narendra Modi
C) Giriraj Singh
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
- The country’s first ever ‘FIR Aapke Dwar’ Yojana was launched by which state government?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following type of ATM is exclusively for women?
A) Pink Label ATM
B) Orange Label ATM
C) Yellow Label ATM
D) Green Label ATM
- What is the theme of this year’s World Hand Hygiene Day 2020?
A) Save Lives: Clean Your Hands
B) Wash Hand Regularly
C) Save Hands Wash Hands
D) Clean and Healthy Hands
- What is the currency of Egypt?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Manipur Rural Bank?
A) Union Bank of India
B) United Bank of India
C) State Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 879Hamed Bakayoko has been named as the Prime Minister...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 357Directions(1-5): In the question below, there is a word...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 878Which of the following banks has launched ‘Insta Loans...