- Which country virtually hosted 36th ASEAN Summit?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Nagaland Rural Bank?
A) Union Bank of India
B) United Bank of India
C) State Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?
- Which application was launched by Sachin Bansal that will provide instant loans of up to ₹5 lakh with repayment tenures of up to 36 months?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development?
- As per SBI report, India’s per capita income to decline by how much percent in FY21?
- When is World Day against Child Labour observed?
A) June 14
B) June 13
C) June 11
D) June 12
- Chilika Lake is located at___?
B) West bengal
- How much amount was provided under funding scheme Credit Guarantee Scheme for Sub-ordinate Debt to help the distressed MSMEs?
A) ₹40000 cr
B) ₹30000 cr
C) ₹15000 cr
D) ₹20000 cr
- A person who does not opt for the PMGKY scheme but offers his black income in his Income Tax Returns will face a tax and penalty rate of ______ per cent.
- Which Indian musician will be conferred the “Medal of the Order of Australia”?
A) Shobha Shekhar
B) AR Rehman
C) Sonu Nigam
D) Arijit Singh
- NTPC to help which country to develop 500 MW solar park?
- In which city, Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle Complex was inaugurated?
- The Sports Ministry is set to establish how many Khelo India Centres (KIC) at the district level across the country?
- Where is Brabourne Stadium situated?
C) West Bengal
- Recently World Champion Oleksandr Gvozdyk announced his retirement from which sports?
- Which company has been recognized as amongst the top 50 India’s Best Companies to Work For 2020, an annual ranking of companies with exceptional people practices and workplace cultures?
A) Godfrey Philips
- The ATMs which uses security features like fingerprint scanner and eye scanner of the customer to access the bank details are called?
A) Micro ATM
B) Biometric ATM
C) Mini ATM
D) Domain ATM
- As per Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), India economy may contract by how much percent in FY21?
- What is the capital of Lithuania?
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...