- Which state bagged the e-Panchayat Puraskar 2020?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The one who does not offer his stash funds(fund under PMGKY) under the scheme but is caught with undisclosed income in scrutiny assessment will face ____ per cent tax rate.
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) extended whose term as its National Goodwill Ambassador for another two years till the end of 2022?
A) Dia Mirza
B) Disha Patani
C) Deepika Padukone
D) Priyanka Chopra
- Ngultrum is the currency of _____?
D) New Zealand
- As per Times Higher Education World Young University Rankings,which Institute in India is best in the country?
A) IIT Ropar
B) IIT Indore
C) IIM Ahmedabad
D) IIM Lucknow
- which country decided to change its national currency from rial to the Toman?
- Which airport becomes the first airport to runway by indigenously-developed Aviation Weather Monitoring System (AWMS)?
- Which has become the first state in the country to provide mid-day meal ration?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Assets that are no longer required for the operation of a business are called _____
A) No Purpose Asset
B) Current Assets
C) Operating Assets
D) Non-Core Assets
- Which application was launched by health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan developed by the Indian Red Cross Society through a video conference?
- which two regions were included by Indian Meteorological Department in its daily weather bulletin?
A) Siachen and Leh
B) Muzaffarabad and Leh
C) Leh and Ladakh
D) Gilgit and Muzaffarabad
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) in partnership with which company has unveiled Free Digital Learning Platform ‘Skills Build Reignite’ to reach more job seekers and provide new resources to business owners in India?
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier is the present president of which of the following country?
- Who has been appointed by the World Bank to a key position on climate change and disaster management in South Asia?
A) Abhas Jha
B) Manurima Chaturvedi
C) Sanjay Singh
D) KV Kamath
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking?
A) Better Knowledge for Better Care
B) Health for Justice. Justice for Health
C) Addressing Drug Problems
D) Listen first
- Which bank got approval from IRDAI to continue with its 30% holding in IndiaFirst Life Insurance?
A) Union Bank of India
C) IDBI Bank
- _______ is the be a single authorized entity operating the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS)?
- Where is the HQ of National Thermal Power Corporation?
- Where is Karjan Dam situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount of Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) for the MSME was approved by the cabinet?
A) ₹5 lakh cr
B) ₹1 lakh cr
C) ₹2 lakh cr
D) ₹3 lakh cr
Weekly CA Quiz: November 2020 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 25, 2020Current Affairs 25 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 180Study the information carefully and answer the questions: Eight...