- As per IAMAI report,rural India has presently how many current active internet users?
A) 227 million
B) 250 million
C) 210 million
D) 242 million
- For those who do not declare their stash under the PMGKY and are raided will face 107.25 per cent tax and penalty if the undisclosed income is surrendered during the action.
- When is World Heritage Day observed?
A) 18 April
B) 23 March
C) 14 April
D) 13 June
- Which state have launched Rozgar Setu’ scheme for skilled workers?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day for Biological Diversity?
A) Our solutions are in nature
B) Nature and Biodiversity
C) Nature and Health
D) Save the Environment
- Kaziranga National park is located at____?
- The Labour Ministry launched online skills training course in partnership with which company?
- Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) is a digital platform for?
A) Mutual Funds
B) Share Market
- Which country launched its new rocket “Long March 5B” successfully?
- Recently Missile Park Agneeprastha was set up at which INS?
- What is the capital of Iran?
- Chilika Lake is located at___?
B) West bengal
- Under which country presidency, G20 Extraordinary Virtual Education Ministers’ Meet was held?
B) Saudi Arabia
- The portion of Net Demand and Time Liability that the bank has to maintain with RBI is called ____?
D) Reverse Repo
- Recently BRO rebuilded bridge on Munsyari Milam Road near Indo -China Border in which state?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of International Organization for Migration situated?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
- Which state announced the launch of ‘Godhan Nyay Yojana’ in the state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount was granted by NABARD to WestBengal during FY 21 for the benefit of farmers & poor people?
A) ₹1050 cr
B) ₹1200 cr
C) ₹1250 cr
D) ₹1450 cr
- Which became the first country to control locusts through drones?
- Whose tenure has been extended as Director General of Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A) MS Swaminathan
B) Rakesh Singh
C) Sandip Pradhan
D) Vipul Jain
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...