- Who has been appointed as new CEO of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)?
A) Arun Singhal
B) Dinesh Raikwar
C) Sandip Soni
D) Rakesh Sinha
- Identify the true statements:
I. Under Income Declaration Scheme, a person first declared the income and then paid the penalty tax
II. Under Income Declaration Scheme, a person first paid the tax and then declared the income.
III. Under PMGKY, a person first paid the tax and then declares the income.
IV. Under PMGKY, a person first declares the income and then pays the tax
A) Both II and IV
B) Both II and III
C) Both I and IV
D) Both I and III
- Which Indian city has been ranked 26th spot in the world’s top 30 startup ecosystems?
- Who will head the panel that has proposed land pooling to corporatise agri, merging MNREGA with skilling programme?
A) Thawar Chand Gehlot
B) Narendra Modi
C) Smriti Irani
D) Rajnath Singh
- Which Bank has launched a full service digital savings account with video KYC facility as part of its strategy to build up a transformed digital bank?
A) IDBI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Name the first speaker of the Lok Sabha?
A) Sardar Hukam Singh
B) Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
C) Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
D) M. A. Ayyangar
- How much amount was disbursed by NABARD to cooperative banks and regional rural banks (RRBs) for on-lending to farmers?
A) ₹35686 cr
B) ₹22500 cr
C) ₹15600 cr
D) ₹20500 cr
- Recently Flipkart-owned PhonePe partenered with which Bank on UPI multi-bank model?
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which company works to manage and to make profitable those assets which have been underperforming or become formally classified as NPA?
A) Asset Renewal Company
B) Asset Reconstruction Company
C) Asset Performance Company
D) Asset Withdrawal Company
- How much amount was allocated by World Bank for road improvement work in Bangladesh?
A) $600 m
B) $200 m
C) $100 m
D) $500 m
- As per American brokerage Goldman Sachs, Indian economy to contract by how much percent in FY21?
- David Goffin is a Belgian player, related to which of the following sports?
- Where is the HQ of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India?
- Who launched India’s national Artificial Intelligence Portal called www.ai.gov.in?
A) Ravi Shankar Prasad
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Narendra Modi
D) Smriti Irani
- Benjamin Netanyahu has again been re sworn as PM of which country?
- Recently India Observatory has come up with a Geographic Information System (GIS)-enabled dashboard. Name it?
- A ________ is the duration in the loan term when the borrower doesn’t have to pay any repayment or EMI.
C) moratorium period
D) Interest phrasing
- Who has been honoured with the 2019 Alexander Dalrymple Award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to Indian hydrography?
A) Vinay Badhwar
B) Rakesh Sinha
C) Lokesh Anand
D) SS Ahuja
- When was the India Posts founded?
- Who has been appointed as new MD of India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)?
A) PR Jaishankar
B) Harsha Bangari
C) GSG Ayyangar
D) RS Sinha
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...