- Which Bank has now enabled additional banking transactions and added a host of new features to ‘RBL Cares’ chatbot?
A) RBL Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Canara Bank
- How much amount was approved by the government for the scheme in fisheries sector?
A) ₹24757 cr
B) ₹22060 cr
C) ₹21000 cr
D) ₹20050 cr
- Which of the following is the revolution for jute production?
A) Golden Fiber Revolution
B) Golden Revolution
C) Silver Revolution
D) Silver Fiber Revolution
- Which organisation has set up a fund to support free onboarding for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) on trade receivables discounting system (TReDS)?
- How many banks got nationalized in 1980?
- Where is the HQ of GoldmanSachs?
- Which company in association with Government’s Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), has launched “Koi Bacha Rahe Na Bhookha” campaign?
D) Hindustan Zinc Limited
- What is the theme of this year’s International Museum Day?
A) Museums for Equality: Diversity and Inclusion
B) Hyperconnected museums: New approaches, new publics
C) Museums and contested histories: Saying the unspeakable in museums
D) Museums and World Exploration
- Which tool was launched by World Atletics to help athletes, media and fans to track the qualification process for next year’s Olympic Games?
A) Tokyo Diaries
B) Way to Beijing
C) Road to Tokyo
D) Tokyo Way
- Pakal Dul Dam is in which of the following states?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
D) West Bengal
- Who is the author of book “Wuhan Diary: Dispatches from a Quarantined City”?
A) Fang Fang
B) Lee Weing
C) Xi Zinping
D) Su Lee
- World Athletics has launched ‘Road to Tokyo’, an online tool to help athletes, media and fans to track the qualification process for next year’s Olympic Games.
- Which of the following deposit is most liquid?
A) Term Deposit
B) Recurring Deposit
C) Deposit in Savings Account
D) All are equally liquid
- which company picked 1.34% stake in Jio platforms for Rs 6,598.38 cr?
A) General Atlantic
D) Micron Limited
- Who was conferred with the lifetime achievement award for his contribution to statistics on the occasion of Statistics Day?
A) C Rangarajan
B) Raghuram Rajan
C) Viral Acharya
D) Dinesh Dixit
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- Where is the HQ of Yes Bank?
- *99# service is known as?
- Who is the Governor of Goa?
A) Krishan Kant paul
B) Banwarilal Purohit
C) Mridula Sinha
D) Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Which Bank is working on setting up e-commerce portal ‘Bharat Craft’ for MSMEs?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...