- Which country will take the first tourist on a space walk in 2023, under the terms of a new contract with a US partner?
- Ennore thermal power plant is situated at___?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Recently the government extended which scheme for senior citizens for three years till March 2023?
A) Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
B) Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
C) Pradhan Mantri Vayu Yojana
D) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Yojana
- Who is the author of poetry anthology “The Yogini Poems: Love and Life “?
A) Sandeep Patnaik
B) Prachi Singh
C) Sanjay Raikwar
D) Adyasha Das
- How many banks got nationalized in 1969?
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Adityanath launched the ‘UP Start-up Fund’.It will be managed by which organisation?
- What is the theme of this year’s National Statistic Day?
A) Sustainable Development Goals -3
B) Quality Assurance in Official Statistics
C) Administrative Statistics
D) Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Which state government launched Rajiv Gandhi Nyay Yojana for farmers?
- Where is the HQ of ICICI Bank?
- Gorumara National Park is situated in which state?
B) West Bengal
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Centre government launched scheme for 100% solarization of Konark Sun Temple & Konark town. It is situated in which state?
- Which Bank became the first Indian lender to allow video KYC of customers?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) Federal Bank
- Which of the following is not a money market instrument?
B) Commercial Papers
C) Certificate of Deposit
D) Equity shares
- How much amount was approved to scheme to support micro food processing units?
A) ₹10000 cr
B) ₹9500 cr
C) ₹11000 cr
D) ₹12500 cr
- How much aid was given by India to UN Agency working for Palestinian refugees?
A) USD 5 million
B) USD 4 million
C) USD 3 million
D) USD 2 million
- RBI reduced the repo rate to how much percent?
- Which singer sang a song titled as JAYTU BHARATAM saluting the spirit of Atma Nirbhar Bharat?
A) Lata Mangeskar
B) Asha Bhosle
C) Sonu Nigam
D) Arijit Singh
- Which company has partnered with social media giant Facebook to train offline retailers to go digital?
- When is World Hemophilia Day observed?
A) 24 April
B) 17 April
C) 26 April
D) 20 March
- What does R stands form in QR Code?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...