- Who has been sworn in as Lesotho’s prime minister?
A) Mohammed Al Zayed
B) Scott Morrison
C) Thomas Thabane
D) Moeketsi Majoro
- Which of the following constituency is of Union Railways and Coal Minister Piyush Goyal?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) New Delhi
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which company has acquired Byte Prophecy, a big data company?
- In 1969, those banks were nationalized whose reserves were more than ____?
A) Rs 10 crore
B) Rs 50 crore
C) Rs 100 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- Who was appointed as India’s new Permanent Representative to the UN?
A) TS Tirumurti
B) Syed Akbaruddin
C) Sanjay Jha
D) Manish Sharma
- who resigned from the board of SoftBank?
A) Xi Lee
B) Masayoshi Son
C) Sachin Bansal
D) Jack Ma
- What is the capital of Lesotho?
- Which railway zone has developed a robotic device, “RAIL-BOT” (R-BOT) to assist in the functions of hospital management?
C) South Central
D) North Central
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?
- Where is the headquarters of Universal Postal Union?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Paris, France
C) Dubai, UAE
D) Bern, Switzerland
- Which application was launched for candidates to take mock tests for JEE Main and NEET by government of India?
A) Umang App
B) National Skill App
C) India Padega
D) National Test Abhyas
- Interest free deposit is allowed in ____?
A) Savings Account
B) Current Account
C) Term Deposit Account
D) Both A and B
- Whose book titled ‘Hop On: My Adventures on Boats, Trains and Planes’ was released recently in an e book format?
A) Ruskin Bond
B) William Shakespeare
C) WY Yeats
D) Oscar Wilde
- Rbi imposed a penalty of ₹ 5 cr on which bank for non-compliance with certain provisions, including those related with NPA?
A) Central Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) IDBI Bank
- Thomas Thabane resigned from the post of PM of which country?
- Which company has tied up with Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to distribute micro insurance products in unserved and underserved areas through its centres across the country?
B) Tech Mahindra
- Which Institute name was recently changed to Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering &Technology?
A) Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology
B) Central Institute of Public Engineering & Technology
C) Central Institute of Plasma Engineering & Technology
D) Central Institute of Platelets Engineering & Technology
- Where is the capital of Germany?
- Where is the HQ of UN Relief and Works Agency?
- Which of the following cannot be used for money transfer to relatives?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...