- Who was made as co founder of food ordering platform Zomato?
A) Mohit Gupta
B) Gaurav Agarwal
C) Ritesh Singh
D) Vikas Chaturvedi
- Who is the President of Philippines?
A) A V D Bellen
B) Tony abbott
C) Shinzo Abe
D) Rodrigo Duterte
- Who launched a special campaign ‘Empowering the Greater 50%?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Smriti Irani
C) Narendra Modi
D) Ram Vilas Paswan
- Shehan Madushanka was suspended from all forms of Cricket.He belongs to which country?
- The government decided to provide how much percent interest subsidy to ‘Shishu’ Borrowers under Mudra Yojna?
- In 1980, those banks were nationalized whose reserves were more than ______
A) Rs 75 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 200 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- According to a data,FDI in India grew by how much percent in 2019-20 year?
- Dal lake is located at____?
- Which state government started a scheme Play little, Study little’ scheme for school students?
- Who is set to become Kerala’s First Woman DGP?
A) R Sreelekha
B) Sreelakshmi Nair
C) Laxmi Mishra
D) Naina Singh
- Recently the Cabinet approved private participation in which sector?
- Who has been appointed as a member of the Olympic Channel Commission?
A) SN Srinivasan
B) Thomas Bach
C) Sebastian Coe
D) Narinder Batra
- How is the computation of interest on savings bank deposits done by scheduled commercial banks?
A) yearly basis
B) quarterly basis
C) Monthly basis
D) daily basis
- Where is Taj Falaknuma Palace located?
- Kushinagar Airport of which state was declared an International Airport by the Cabinet?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the theme of this year International Day of UN Peacekeepers?
A) Women in Peacekeeping: A Key to Peace
B) Protecting Civilians Protecting Peace
C) 70 years of Service and Sacrifice
D) Investing in peace around the world
- The International Day of Action for Women’s Health or International Women’s Health Day is celebrated on May 28 every year since 1987
- Where is the capital of Germany?
- When is International Day of Action for Women’s Health observed?
A) May 31
B) May 30
C) May 29
D) May 28
- EPS is the portion of a company’s profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. What does E stands for in EPS?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...