- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has approved setting up of Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) worth how much amount?
A) ₹20000 cr
B) ₹16000 cr
C) ₹12000 cr
D) ₹15000 cr
- Who has been appointed the chairman of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)?
A) Shaji KV
B) PVS SuryaKumar
C) Abhinav Sharma
D) Govinda Rajulu Chintala
- Where is the Kashi Vishwanath Temple situated?
A) Varanasi, UP
B) Dwarka, Gujarat
C) Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand
D) Mumbai, Maharashtra
- which Institute launched endowment fund of Rs 100 crore from alumni?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIM Trichi
C) IIM Lucknow
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- According to a report,which are the cities among the top 10 industrial corridors where MNCs can set up manufacturing units?
D) All of these
- ATMs set up, owned and operated by non-banks are called ________?
A) Brown Label ATM
B) External ATM
C) Black Label ATM
D) White Label ATM
- As part of the 6th International Yoga Day commemorations, the world’s first yoga university outside India has been launched in which city?
A) Los Angeles
C) Washington DC
- The government notified cut in rates of provident fund (PF) contribution to how much percent?
- How much amount was pledged by India to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) over the coming two years?
A) $10 million
B) $14 million
C) $20 million
D) $25 million
- Where is the head office of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICAR) situated?
B) New Delhi
- Which company has partnered with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company to offer a digital motor insurance policy to customers?
- Which institution has joined hands with US Gold Currency Inc and Blockfills to bring the world’s first monetary gold-backed digital gold currency to India?
A) IBMC Financial Professionals Group
B) Zerodha Group
D) American Eagle
- The stock market index of Bombay Stock Exchange is?
- The Indian Railways operationalised its most powerful ‘Made in India locomotive. Name it?
- As per announcement,Urban Cooperative and Multi State Cooperative banks will be brought under direct supervision of which body?
- Which state government launched Mee Annapurna’ – An inclusive program for welfare of farmers?
- Which country retained its position as Third-largest Economy in Terms of Purchasing Power Parity for 2017?
- What is the currency of Canada?
- which state government have started Didi Vehicle Service for rural women for the safe delivery?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the minimum period for which scheduled commercial banks can pay interest on term deposits?
A) montly basis
B) quarterly basis
C) semi-annually basis
D) yearly basis
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...