- Who is set to take charge as the chairman of the World Health Organization (WHO) Executive Board?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Narendra Modi
D) Narendra Modi
- Where is Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport situated?
A) Kolkata, West Bengal
B) Varanasi, UP
C) Jaipur, Rajasthan
D) Kochi, Kerala
- Recently The government has launched the Kisan Credit Cards campaign to benefit how many dairy farmers?
A) 1.5 cr
B) 2.0 cr
C) 2.2 cr
D) 2.5 cr
- Banks are permitted to offer differential rates of interest on NRE term deposits of _____ and above?
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 15 lakh
D) Rs 20 lakh
- Who has been appointed as new President of Indian Steel Association?
A) Dilip Oommen
B) TV Narendran
C) Sagar Ghosh
D) Abhinav Singh
- Union Minister of Power and New and Renewable Energy R. K. Singh launched a pan-India Real Time Market in electricity through video conference in which city?
- Who has been appointed new vice president and chief economist of World Bank?
A) Lee Ching
B) Tedros M
C) Roman Saini
D) Carmen Reinhart
- Where is Pulicat Lake?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- How much amount of loans were sanctioned by PSBs under the 100 percent Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme?
A) ₹25744 cr
B) ₹11245 cr
C) ₹9596 cr
D) ₹10361 cr
- The stock market index of National Stock Exchange is?
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry?
- According to the global innovation mapping and research company StartupBlink,what is the rank of India in startup ecosystem based on the quality of startups, business environment coupled with the quantity?
- Which state government announced the Vithabai Narayangaokar lifetime achievement award to folk artist Gulabbai Sangamnerkar?
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance?
- Where is Murlen National Park situated?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who launched the Credit Guarantee Scheme for Sub-ordinate Debt, CGSSD?
A) Ram Vilas Paswan
B) Smriti Irani
C) Narendra Modi
D) Nitin Gadkari
- Virtual Card can be defines as ____?
A) It’s a one-time use online card with no physical existence
B) It is the duplicate copy of Debit Card
C) It is the duplicate copy of Credit card
D) Blocked Credit/Debit card
- What is the theme of this year’s World Meterology Day?
A) Measurements for global trade
B) International System of Units
C) Constant Evolution
D) Fundamentals Better
- Where is the Mithivirdi nuclear power plant siuated?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- As per India Ratings and Reaserch,India’s GDP to contract by how much percent in FY 21?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 482Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 481Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 7P,Q and R divided Rs 4200 among themselves in...