- To encourage the listing of which of the following has the BSE signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with IIT Alumni Council?
A) Insurance Companies
C) Non-bank financial institutions
D) Oil Companies
- Where is the headquarters of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) situated?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Blood Donor Day?
A) Safe blood saves lives
B) Safe Blood for All
C) Blood connect us all
D) Save blood
- Which state government has started Mera Ghar Mera Vidyalaya scheme to facilitate learning among public school children?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of National Highway Authority of India?
- What does L stands for in NDTL?
- As per the Bloomberg Pay Index, who has grabbed the top spot in the list of highest paid CEOs in US in 2019?
A) Tim Cook
B) Jeff Bezos
C) Doug McMillon
D) Elon Musk
- Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal announced that Banihal to Katra railway link in Jammu and Kashmir will be completed by which year?
- Name the first woman chief minister of the country?
A) Sarojini Naidu
B) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
C) Meira Kumar
D) Sucheta Kriplani
- How many Indians have been awarded the Von Karman Award before ISRO’s chief Dr. Kailasavadivoo Sivan who is awarded in the year 2020?
- which country became the 30th member of the NATO?
C) North Macedonia
- Where is the HQ of International Academy of Astronautics located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Paris, France
D) Tokyo, Japan
- A bank note which is composed of two pieces is called _____?
A) soiled note
B) mutilated note
C) imperfect note
D) mismatched note
- Which country has signed agreements totalling Rs 15,295 crore with the Indian government for three mega rail infrastructure projects?
- What is the capital of North Macedonia?
- How much amount was allocated under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) in the current financial year 2020-2021?
A) ₹100000 cr
B) ₹101300 cr
C) ₹101400 cr
D) ₹101500 cr
- Which country joined the league of leading economies including USA, UK, EU, Australia, Canada, France and others to launch the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI)?
- What is the capital city of Cuba?
- Recently NCERT has signed MoU with which company for e-learning content telecast for class 1-12 over all NCERT TV channels?
A) AA Classes
D) Rotary India
- When a stock market moves downwards it is said to be a ____ market?