- Which Bank has launched Insta Flexicash for salary account holders?
B) federal Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Where is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar airport situated?
A) Leh Ladakh
- Who headed the panel formed by IRDAI to draft standard professional indemnity policy for insurance intermediaries?
A) Surbhi Goel
B) Kasturi Sengupta
C) Umesh Rathod
D) Yegnapriya Bharat
- Which body has launched a multi-location claim settlement facility, which will allow claim settlement from any of its regional offices across the country?
C) NITI AAYOG
- Which state launched Birsa Harit Gram Yojana (BHGY), Neelambar Pitambar JAL Sammridhi Yojana (NPJSY) and Veer Sahid Poto Ho Khel Vikas Scheme (VSPHKVS) to add jobs in the rural economy?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of Andhra Bank located?
- Which payments bank has launched Suraksha salary account’ for MSMEs?
A) Airtel Payments Bank
B) Fino Payments Bank
C) Paytm Payments Bank
D) AU Small Finance Bank
- What is the name of the parliament of the United State of America?
A) Federal Council
B) Constituent Assembly
C) National Council
- Who has been honoured with “NASA Distinguished Service Medal” for his administration to NASA through executive leadership, engineering contribution, technical excellence and consumer loyalty?
A) Vikas Chaturvedi
B) Tarun Banerjee
C) Renjith Kumar
D) Anup Vishwas
- Who will head the committee that has been formed related to corporate insolvency resolution process?
A) Uday Kotak
B) Rajnish Kumar
C) Viral Acharya
D) Arundhati Bhattacharya
- which Indian player was stripped off her 2019 Asian Athletics Championships gold medal after she was handed a four-year ban by the Athletics Integrity Unit for testing positive for a banned substance?
A) Gomathi Marimuthu
B) Priyanka Raja
C) Shefali Vaidyanathan
D) Vaya Rani
- ___________ means a mutilated note which has been formed by joining a half note of any one note to a half note of another note?
A) soiled note
B) mutilated note
C) imperfect note
D) mismatched note
- which first nationwide online delivery-based gas trading platform was launched by Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Steel Dharmendra Pradhan?
- As per S&P Ratings,Indian economy will shrink by how much percent in FY21?
- Gourde is the currency of_____?
- Who was announced the winner of New Zealand’s first ‘Virtual’ Chef competition – the ‘Quality NZ Culinary Cup’ held in India?
A) Balram Raikwar
B) Vikram Dev Singh
C) Rana Kapoor
D) Chef Angad Singh Rana
- Which company announced the launch of a comprehensive, industry-first domestic multi-trip insurance cover in a strategic partnership with ICICI Lombard, the non-life insurance company?
- Currencies whose demand is less but supply is more in international market is known as____?
A) Cold Money
B) Cheap Money
C) Soft Money
D) Near Money
- which famous folk singer of Uttarakhand passed away?
A) Heera Singh Rana
B) Madhavi Agarwal
C) Shantunu Mukherjee
D) Maya Singh
- As per data of Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011 for Rural India, there are how many households with only one room, kuccha walls and kuccha roof?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...