- Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal announced that Banihal to Katra railway link in Jammu and Kashmir will be completed by which year?
- What is the currency of Ethiopia?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Midwife Day?
A) Midwives Education
B) Midwives Celebrate the Rights
C) Midwives: Defenders of Women’s Rights
D) Midwives with women: celebrate, demonstrate, mobilise, unite ‘ our time is NOW
- NLC India Ltd has formed a joint venture with which of the following to develop solar and thermal power assets to the tune of 5,000 megawatts of power?
A) Coal India Ltd
B) Hindustan Copper
C) National Mineral Development Corporation
D) Hindalco Industries
- Where is the HQ of DBS Bank?
- Which state has launched a campaign named ‘Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya’ to provide children the school like environment at the homes?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- What does P stands for in LLP?
- Who has won a resounding victory in the prudential polls of Russia held in July?
A) Dmitry Medvedev
B) Boris Yeltsin
C) Vladimir Putin
D) Viktor Chernomyrdin
- Where is Nalanda University located?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- In which state/UT is Union Minister of Steel Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated Continuous Galvanized Rebar Production Facility?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Lin Dan of China announced retirement from which of the following sports?
- Where is the HQ of Max Bupa Health Insurance?
- Where is the headquarter of Bank of Baroda located?
- Kolkata Port Trust has started a new service between Kolkata Dock System (KDS) and Chattogram. Where is Chattogram located?
A) Sri Lanka
- According to a report ‘The State of World Population 2020’ by the United Nations, India accounts for how many millions of missing females over the past 50 years?
- As per Global E-waste Monitor 2020 report, India is at which position in case of the amount of e-waste dumped last year?
- In partnership with which bank has food aggregator Swiggy launched its own digital wallet called ‘Swiggy Money’?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Where is the Krishna Raja Sagara Dam located?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- In partnership with which bank has the B2B platform SOLV launched a credit card tailor-made for the MSME segment?
A) Standard Chartered Bank
B) Deutsche Bank
C) Barclays Bank
D) Citi Bank
- BIRD stands for _____?
A) Bankers Institute for Rural Development
B) Banking Institute for Regional Development
C) Bank and Insurance Regulatory Department
D) Banking for Industrial Relation Division
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...